Kanye West

I Gave My Future Spouse an Oral Exam

... And She Passed

2/15/2014 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021514_drunk_in_love_launchIt's a real oxymoron ... Kanye West realized Kim Kardashian was the girl he wanted to marry when she blew it.

A new remix for Beyonce and Jay Z's "Drunk in Love" was released Saturday featuring Kanye ... where Yeezus raps about stuff like Kim's ass and his least favorite sex positions.

But the craziest part ... Kanye flows about the first time he realized Kim could be his future wife -- saying, "I impregnated your mouth, girl, oooh ... that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl."

Kanye has become a laughing stock ... insert joke here.

Seriously?!?

Way to stay classy! I'm sure all daughters would love to hear their Fathers speaking so lovingly about their Mothers. Too bad his Mom didn't swallow him instead of birthing him. Douchebag!

alex

complete moron. like he thinks he's the first at ANYTHING with that skank.

Gretel

Sorry about the non-hit but I just couldn't bring myself to listen to something that actually had the sentence "I impregnated your mouth, girl." I majored in science and I'm here to tell you that ain't gonna happen. I'm also betting his eyes were closed and he was fantasizing of being with Riccardo Tisci, even though Kim is probably hairier than Riccardo.

DOUG

Man this is what ******S think about white women !

Man this is your baby Momma !

CIMH

Kanye is Kim's Karma.

CharlieBronson

That line was the sincerest form of hoetry I've ever come across.

Ray

what a tool he is

ABB

TMZ? oxymoron? The only morn, non oxy is this narcissistic arrogant full of crap bag of douche here.

I and I bet many people are haters of this as hole. along with the kartrashian sect.

christy

Awesome choice Kim! You're BF thinks you're a piece of trash! He has NO respect for you! This is his reply to RJ I hit it first?? Awesome guy! You're a fool

CIMH

Kanye is Kim's Karma.
He turned her into an official hoe.

tmzcommenter

How romantic! And it's released right after Valentine's Day too!

Ray8

We knew you were in love with yourself. Now we know the extent. How disrespectful. You are referring to her like an object you conquered instead of the mother of your child and the love of your life.

allieoop

Classy not!

SANDIB

KANYE IS THE UGLIEST, NASTIEST !! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

PokeFangirl

How long is he and his slut of a fiance gonna keep riding on the coat tales of Jay-Z and Beyonce? Kimye is tactless, tasteless, and have not even a shred of decency or talent between the two of them. We all know he went crazy after his mom, died and he began dating Kim. I can't help but wonder if the stress of keeping his ego in check made things worse for her or if he simply bottled up his unresolved emotions till he went mad. Whatever the case she would be shaking her head in shame right now.