Kanye West

I Gave My Future Spouse an Oral Exam

... And She Passed

2/15/2014 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021514_drunk_in_love_launchIt's a real oxymoron ... Kanye West realized Kim Kardashian was the girl he wanted to marry when she blew it.

A new remix for Beyonce and Jay Z's "Drunk in Love" was released Saturday featuring Kanye ... where Yeezus raps about stuff like Kim's ass and his least favorite sex positions.

But the craziest part ... Kanye flows about the first time he realized Kim could be his future wife -- saying, "I impregnated your mouth, girl, oooh ... that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl."

Kanye has become a laughing stock ... insert joke here.

soobeedoo

Oooo...he be so freeeeekaaaaaayyy.........actually I really don't know what he was saying and I really don't care. :)

louise

I never knew of any two people who deserve each other more. They are both pigs.

Faunmax

Apparently Kim has no respect for herself or she'd never be with a man he showed her so little respect.

MightyMatt

Wait til North is old enough to read about her mama and papa. She'll be very popular with the other kids! Psychological child abuse!

TJ

Such vulgar people~ him & that "family".
Is the show cancelled yet??

think101

Wow, I still remember back in the day when entertainers were classy.

She's baaaack

Oh Kanye, you are a hopeless romantic about your jizz donkey baby mama. How sweet. I think you should write the next song rhyming such words as bukkake, facial, pearl necklace, and skeet mouth when you profess your love for your dumpster. You have such a way with words. I'm sure she's swooning. You two worthless fcukers deserve each other.

Runtunk

Kanye God don't like ugly so I think it's time out for your mess you need to stop what would your mom say to you the way you is acting and the nasty things you say

MightyMatt

Kris Jenner is the Anti-Christ.

rossi

Super gross. Id throw up if I went down on her.

Nobody Special

If Kum marries KonGay now, after he just showed the World how Mental he is, She is
ONLY After the Benjamin s.

Any Girl in her right mind would dump this Jerk for Rapping about something so personal.

And KonGay compares himself to some of the greatest people who ever lived. Ha!

He is now a YouTube Musician, nobody will buy this Crap.

I'm Sure both Sway and God are feeling vindicated today for calling KonGay Out on his Mental Problems.

Msaleze

All the people in the entire world just collectively vomited.

nikki

Yuck this guy is so horrible.

Gracieboop14

This guy is an absolute PIG..cant wait to see what he does when some dude starts talking about his kid one day the way he talks about Kim K. Shes a PIG for stayin w his classless self! Can have all the money in the world but dont matter wout class!

maariiaa11

Tmz makes it sound real bad i suggest u guys go hear it its not that bad