Miley Cyrus

Pulls a Monica Lewinsky

... on Clinton Impersonator

2/15/2014 8:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0215-miley-bill-blow-job-01-splashMiley Cyrus proved she knows how to party in the U.S.A. AND Canada Friday night ... by simulating fake oral sex on stage in Vancouver on a Bill Clinton impersonator.

It was all for the debut concert on Miley's "Bangerz" tour -- which was filled with little people dressed as joints, giant stuffed animals, and a lot of ass -- but the big finish was her rendition of "Party in the U.S.A."

During the song ... Miley's dancers dressed up as famous American icons to pay tribute to our country -- and when Bill hit the stage Cyrus quickly dropped to her knees in his honor.

Might wanna dry clean that blue outfit.

Just sayin' ...

Flimkins

Is that backup dancer Warren Sapp with a weave?

palermo

This is what people with no talent have to resort to

Truth

THE BITCH LOOKS PRETTY COMFORTABLE IN THAT KNEELING POSITION. YOU CAN TELL SHE HAS THE EXPERIENCE. NO REHEARSAL REQUIRED. #TRUTH!!

Salvatore

I'm arroused.

OziasP

I'm not mad at Miley she's young and dum just like the majority of people at that age imagine of you were young rich and sorrounded by yes men

BellaJ

Sad thing is the girl can sing. Listen to the song Adore You. It's beautiful. She doesn't need to resort to this. The video for that song shows her rolling around half naked in a bed simulating masturbation. It's a damn shame she thinks sex is the only way to market herself.

daneeechan

She acted like a Jew? I don't get it......

anya2u

What a fugly little skank.

helmuth

Both Miley and Bill are famous sluts. Not that there's anything WRONG with that (of course). They're good role models for your children. Don't you think?

Californiadesi

Get off Bill Clinton's back. What wrong if a guy once in a while tries to put a little color in his life.

Lexie

I'd like to know why Cyrus wasn't arrested for obscenities. Seriously, I'd like to know. She's an absolute disgrace, and I hope her shows fail! Her whole family's a mess!

Yurra Knutz

red hat dancer girl not impressed

Ronald RayGun

Darn, she kicked off her crappy tour in my home town. Thanks a lot Miley! You know how hard it's going to be to get that stink out of the city now? It;s illegal to do that disgusting and perverted stuff on the street, why are they allowing this in a stadium? Her show needs to be turned into a Bordelo of Blood!

campy

How trashy

M

What's really bad is that's she knows how pathetic she's become but doesn't care at all, as long as she's making money and getting attention. I tell you one thing, if she was my daughter, I would completely renounce her, and never even speak her name again.