Craigslist Murder

Real Life 'Dexter'

Claims More than 22 Satanic Murders

2/16/2014 7:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216-craigslist-killer-02
It's insane, scary and believable ... a 19-year-old girl admits to not only killing a guy who hired her for sex on Craigslist, she says she killed so many others, "When I hit 22, I stopped counting."

Miranda Barbour is in a Pennsylvania jail, awaiting trial for allegedly stabbing Troy LaFerrara 20 times, because she tested him and said she was only 16 and he responded by saying he'd still have sex with her.  And -- as a molestation victim herself -- that set her off.

Barbour said in a jailhouse interview over the weekend she's been killing people since she was 13.  She insists she only kills bad people, claiming, "I did this to people who did bad things and didn't deserve to be here anymore."

In an interview with the Daily Item ... Barbour says the first murder coincides with joining a satanic cult in Alaska.

As for the LaFerrara murder, Barbour says she and her husband of 3 weeks killed him in their car.

Barbour says she has no remorse but does not want to be sprung from jail because, "If I were to be released I would do this again."

john flynn

I think all republicans should have dated her I believe it would of been piecing for them :)

Jocelyn Lynette Watson

I feel sorry for this girl. I truly do. I have a tragic background myself. But I've never used it as an excuse to hurt or kill people no matter how badly I wanted to at times. I don't want to go into the religious aspect of this too much because people are quick to judge about things they know nothing about whereas I always keep open mind. Let me just say that it's people like this girl who give Satanists a bad name.

officegirl

#standforsomething

psycho nurse

I call BS. Where are the bodies you Lil delusional psychopath? Anyway she will live off our tax dollars to the ripe old age of 90+ cause she will be declared mentally incompetent and get better health care than we all do.

Not_me

She killed a potential child molester.. Good for her!!! People like that DON'T deserve to live.

DanaS

Ok so let's see if I follow this....she belongs to a satanic cult but kills bad people.....puts a whole new spin on devil worship

SATAN

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

franklyspeaking

Lena Dunham + wig = Oscar like Charlize

Serialkilla213

You know last time we talked satanic murders three teenagers in 1993 were wrongly accused and lost 18 years of their damn life.

hayday

she has already surpassed DEXTER...

HumanNature

AT 13 YRS OLD SHE STARTED KILLING PEOPLE AND GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!

BS "DEMON"!!!!

Eye roll

I like the first sentence: It's insane, scary and "believable" did you mean unbelievable ? Great writing

taffy84

hard to belive she kill 22 people by her self

HumanNature

WHERE'S THE STORY ABOUT THE US HOCKEY TEAM THAT "DESTROY" RUSSIA????

THEY ARE RIGHTFULLY "CELEBRITIES"!!!!!

GO USA

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

You get what you pay for. Shrugs