Craigslist Murder

Real Life 'Dexter'

Claims More than 22 Satanic Murders

2/16/2014 7:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216-craigslist-killer-02
It's insane, scary and believable ... a 19-year-old girl admits to not only killing a guy who hired her for sex on Craigslist, she says she killed so many others, "When I hit 22, I stopped counting."

Miranda Barbour is in a Pennsylvania jail, awaiting trial for allegedly stabbing Troy LaFerrara 20 times, because she tested him and said she was only 16 and he responded by saying he'd still have sex with her.  And -- as a molestation victim herself -- that set her off.

Barbour said in a jailhouse interview over the weekend she's been killing people since she was 13.  She insists she only kills bad people, claiming, "I did this to people who did bad things and didn't deserve to be here anymore."

In an interview with the Daily Item ... Barbour says the first murder coincides with joining a satanic cult in Alaska.

As for the LaFerrara murder, Barbour says she and her husband of 3 weeks killed him in their car.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

coldmolasses

{Barbour says she has no remorse but does not want to be sprung from jail because, "If I were to be released I would do this again."}

I hope she says in jail forever but, this quote is definitely not going to help her if she decides to apply for parole or has a change of heart.

Victim502

I hope she STAYS in jail

Jeems

I am confused. She is a Satanic little bitch but she only kills the bad people? SMH. I don't get it. I would slap the devil out of that litte whore and put her in the electric chair. Dumbass

Bob

There you go again, click baiting.

Flexin_duces

Weeding out all the chomo's!

BLUE UGLY 💩

She could lose 20 lbs

Mumra the Ever Living

It's insane, scary and believable ...
No TMZ, from all the hard work over all these years, very little of what you excrete is believable.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

And this is celebrity gossip? Or is TMZ trying to make her a celebrity?

Chuck

I hope Pennsylvania has the death penalty. She can't die quick enough.

Biebersgranny

If she killed people who wanted sex with 16 yr olds.. GOOD FOR HER!!!

Killing innocent people is terrible but killing bad people is like getting rid of rats in NYC. I think it takes a very different kind of human to understand this kinda thing, the rest will say DIE IN JAIL YOUR PSYCHO when all she did was the world a favor.

NOW here is the real question, how do we prove all she did was kill BAD people ?

bkblueknight

she killing me with that hair

Ace

Coming and Going at the same time, that's the way I want to go.

NOT ELMO

she says she killed so many others, "When I hit 22, I stopped counting.".....................HER AND HER HUSBAND SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY

Dfer

Nut case

nick

A 16 year old is mature enough to make a decision about sex......the only reason that marriage age has reason from 16 to 26 in tge US is becayse eomen go to college and get a job so they marry later in life

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments