Kanye West

TMZ Rags On Me

Out Of Racial Nervousness

2/16/2014 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021614_kanye_rant_launchKanye West went on another endless rant Saturday night ... but this one had a racial twist.

Kanye was playing the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey when he called out TMZ and other media for criticizing him over the last year.

Kanye said we all make him look like "a maniac and an animal" ... not because of anything he did ... but because of our discomfort over interracial relationships.

Unless we're missing something ... he thinks we all have a problem with the fact that he's engaged to Kim Kardashian.

Funny ... we thought we were ragging on him long before he hooked up with Kim.

mugadoon

Good God, will someone please rid the world of this race baiting, useless, talentless, POS? The world's collective iQ would go up about 30 points and music would be infinitely more listenable. He is a disgrace to the human race, and he makes hideously ugly babies.

my 2 cents

And herein is another chapter of The Gospel according to St. Yeezus.

christy

I thought this dummy was going to shut up for six month?? Why does he think people want to hear his rambling BS! I think it's funny tickets sales are down & he doesn't have a clue why!

Norba

WATCHED the clip ...

...and RESPECTED-it-as- such.

Saw the face of Miles Davis, just like Kanye said.

my 2 cents

I hope Barbara Walters reads the riot act to him.

UPYOURS

Your race card has expired. They rag on you because you are a disgusting violent pig.

iaminnocent

They are such pigs.

tattsnscars

Kanye....for the love of all that is good, please.... pleeaaaase. ... pleeeeaaaaaaaase shut the hell up!!!

Norba

What do you do after respecting-it-as-such.

Kanye doesn't say.

Amy

Really? I thought it was because he is an a**hole!

Norba

Wonder what his follow-up to:

MY WIFE IS AN ORIFICE will be.

robocop

I can't believe people actually pay to hear this crap! It used to be you went to concert to hear talented singers and musicians. Boy has that changed!

sweetme0990

Tmz please do a black out on him no media coverage no nothing I remember it was an celebrity like him and paparazzi did a black out on him I'm trying to think of who it was maybe Mel Gibson anyway Kanye needs that so does Alec so does trump and so many others poor Lil rich men smh

Hamburglar

That is the easiest solution ...to pull the race card
so predictable
you know what?
you just lost what little integrity you had
& after hearing your latest 'Mozart' mix (eye roll)
i had to pick myself up from the floor from
laughing so hard ...your a joke, man
jeezus give me a break, stand by your word & STFU
for the 6 months you promised us ....
pleeease