'Party Down South' Cast

We Want More Money Bitches!

2/16/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0214-party-down-south-01CMT has BIG MONEY trouble ... as in the cast of their highest rated show "Party Down South" wants more of it -- and won't film another second of footage until they get it.

TMZ has learned the 'PDS' gang is in talks with a high profile management team to negotiate a new deal before filming resumes next month. The show premiered in January, and is already a runaway hit for CMT.

Sources close to the deal say the 8 cast members are making a paltry $500 per episode -- but in order to tape the show they have to take time off from their real jobs ... so they're struggling.

One source says the cast isn't looking for "Jersey Shore" money, they just want to live a little more comfortably.

Translation: New beer bongs, please.

FUN FACT: The producers of 'PDS' also created 'Jersey' ... and faced a similar sitch with Sitch and co. Good news for the 'Party' kids -- the 'JS' cast was making 6 figures per episode at the end of their run.

bmsvds

I'll go out on a limb and say these folks don't actually have regular jobs.

Mumra the Ever Living

Honestly, turds like this are a dime a dozen. All CMT needs are some new roid users and chicks with fake tata's
FUn Fact: Fire ALL their asses.

Mumra the Ever Living

FUN FACT #1 - This enormous "HIT" for CMT pulls in around a million viewers - it doesn't even rate in the top 100 cable programs for the day it's on.
FUN FACT #2 - it's CMT's biggest hit since REDNECK ISLAND ROFLMAO . . . honest to God this channel two biggests hits have been Party Down South and Redneck Island
Say what you want about Jersey Shore, but it pulled in 5-6 million viewers Every Week. Being the top Fly on the Cow Turd is not the same as being the top dog of Cable.
If this story was planted for publicity, it failed miserably.

Biebersgranny

Bunch of talentless, annoying,classless rats.
Would never watch that show even if a loaded gun was pointed to my temple.

NOT ELMO

'Party Down South' Cast -- We Want More Money Bitches!........YUP, I'M SURE THEY ARE ALL VIRGINS

pseudonym

Who the hell are these people

Misslea

I can only speak for Lauren when I say she has a nice regular job! I work with her at Copeland's of New Orleans (seafood restaurant) in Alexandria, Louisiana. Media is wreckleas.

Georgia Wife

I promise that not all southern folk are like this. Unfortunately many "kids" around the entire US act like idiots because parents let them get away with everything. If my son or daughter were to act foolish like this I would be the first person to whoop their behind. I have never watched shows like this, but from what I read I'm ashamed to say I'm wishing parents would spank their kids more often.

Sparky

What show? Never even heard of it. But $500 an episode? Hell the Geico lizard gets more than that and he's fake. Pay up producers, these people are making you the money! Maybe one day I'll watch it.

Kay in San Diego

I've never heard of this trashy show. I don't think I'll log in on weekends anymore. So many non newsworthy stories on TMZ.

ROADTRIPROSY

I love how garbage like this depicts how the rest of the world sees America. I say get rid of this bullcrap and put real programming on that shows intelligent Americans and not twits.

Rigby

Looks like a bunch of nobodies ...

OK

Spambots have invaded again. SMH.

Nostradamus

$500 per entire episode?
Why bother?

Whocares

Thanks for making the South look so ****ty. Sigh. Also, who the **** are these kids?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments