Simon Cowell

I Idolize My New Son

2/16/2014 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216-simon-twitter-02Simon Cowell has a male in his life that is actually showing more chest than him -- and his name is Eric.

It's a pretty shocking sight for a man who by all accounts has avoided parenthood for 54 years.

Simon boasted how handsome his son is, adding, "I never knew how much love and pride I would feel."

Simon, Lauren Silverman and 2-day-old Eric posed for the pic in the NYC hospital where the kid was born.

So how do you feel today ... looking at a 2-day-old kid who will never have to work a day in his life?

0214_simon_lauren_proud_parents_footer

Minnetonka40

The baby has his ears!

ImSoReal

Beautiful child, but relationships born of infidelity don't last.

Veronica

New dad or not Dimon is a douche an his gal is a douchette! No morals just money where anything goes!!

get real

He hit up his best friend swife. She Hit the Jaclpot.

Timmy Boy

He is proud he got his best friends wife pregnant. They're both sick.

ImSoReal

He will be an awesome Dad. Not so sure about her.??

North Dakota girl

No one knows the amount of LOVE & PRIDE they feel toward another human until they have a child AND MUST CARE FOR THAT CHILD! (I hope mom/dad will spend time w him as he grows up). I see it all the time -- the most selfish ppl alive have never has children OR are SOOOO SELFISH that they do NOT put that child AHEAD IF THEIR NEEDS! Congrats to these 3! I hope they do not let money get in the way! :) GOOD LUCK & BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER! :)

North Dakota girl

Ps. I think the photo is absolutely mesmerizing! :) It shows 2 ADULT'S who have seen a little bit of life and are MATURE & ECONOMICALLY well enough to provide a wonderful future for this SWEET BABY, "Eric Cowell"! So sweet! Mama is looking at him w so much love (I know that's how my heart felt when I saw my babies for 1st time) & Papa is holding him w such wonder, as if he were the most expensive jewel in all the world (and yes, I know this feeling as well). So very happy for all of them! I say they get on w it & get married & have another GORGEOUS baby (perhaps a girl next? :) Haha). That's what I did and I love my kids BEYOND LIFE!

CremeBrulee

Simon will subscribe to the Hugh Grant method of parenting.

Joe the plumber

How about a gold digging tramp who will never have to work another day in her life?

Chun LI

Mom's a slut and dad's a dick. Lucky kid

Joe the plumber

Before getting all puffed up about his new son, he should have a DNA test done... she was still banging her husband while cheating with Simon.

CremeBrulee

Simons father ERIC had about 10 bastards, not sure of the details. Still, quite a name to live down to.

Constance

I know I can't be the only one thinking this but that baby seems to have her ex-husbands nose... Please get a DNA test, Simon! Your girl is known to be scandalous.

daneeechan

American idolize or British idolize? Cute boy, did he thank his pal for letting him knock up his wife?