Simon Cowell

I Idolize My New Son

2/16/2014 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216-simon-twitter-02Simon Cowell has a male in his life that is actually showing more chest than him -- and his name is Eric.

It's a pretty shocking sight for a man who by all accounts has avoided parenthood for 54 years.

Simon boasted how handsome his son is, adding, "I never knew how much love and pride I would feel."

Simon, Lauren Silverman and 2-day-old Eric posed for the pic in the NYC hospital where the kid was born.

So how do you feel today ... looking at a 2-day-old kid who will never have to work a day in his life?

0214_simon_lauren_proud_parents_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Michelle

Sweet. I can tell that Simon hasn't held babies. He's holding little Eric like a sack of potatoes.

mindy

Let's see if it has her nose (she had a nose job but the real nose comes out on the child) ...that girl,is all plastic and got Potrero to hold on to Simon and his money. This will last all of two seconds..

AwkwardCheerios

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up beating the kid in the future.

Glenda

Congratulations Simon and Lauren. You have a wonderful gift of love. I hope he has a long and happy life.

maug

Simon will be a great dad. I see him like Dave Letterman, being a dad for the 1st time in his older years, and keeping his child out of the spotlight. Congrats to the mom and dad!

Bea

Congratulations to the proud parents! =)

wow ew

If he had let Sinatta give birth to their child 20 + years ago maybe then he would've known that love . I feel bad for her. Who knows how many women he has told told or forced to have abortions. I figure, well even if he doesn't want kids at least he can afford them now. Right? Soulless bastard. He was my favorite judge WAY before anyone liked him and now all respect I ever had for him is out of the window.

ImSoReal

How has this lady even had time to be a good mom for her first son..? She is too busy chasing Simon around. Feel sorry for that kid. Really Sad.

kitnplayn

Shame on your for making him a bastard child of a married cheating mother, and a father who would screw a close friend's wife.

ltwbat@comcast.net