Justin Bieber

Eyeing Enormous Atlanta Mansion

... On Blackland Road

2/17/2014 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217_justin_bieber_atlanta_home_photos_launchAtlanta residents beware -- Justin Bieber has been scoping out houses in Atlanta ... and one of the mansions he's eyeing is on BLACKLAND ROAD.

The 7-bedroom 16,000 sq. ft. house is located in the exclusive Buckhead district -- where Usher currently lives. Young Jeezy also calls Buckhead home.

It's listed for $10.95 million.

As we reported, Bieber wants to move to Atlanta to be closer to a thriving hip hop community -- and this house is extra special because it meets Bieber's list of Atlanta real estate criteria. After his Calabasas fiasco, sources tell us, Bieber's demands include an estate that:

-- Can't be visible from the street (preferably secluded on 5+ acres)
-- A minimum of 10,000+ sq. ft.
-- Lists for between $4 and $10 mil.

So far, we're told Bieber has breezed through multiple estates, and he's looking to buy ASAP.

As we previously reported ... Bieber is selling his Calabasas mansion and he's looking at large, private estates 20 miles from where he currently lives.  Yes, he can afford 2 houses.

FYI -- Buckhead is considered the old money part of ATL -- so turn down your hearing aids.

ATL BURNING

This property is 1.5 miles from my house, and I pass it every day - can only say that if Mr. Bieber brings the same same hijinx to ATL, the folks here will not put up with it.

fifithepoodle

Atlanta. I will sign your petition______ back toCanada

Bubbaboy14

There goes the neighborhood!

Matt

I wonder how many people are gonna be locking up their brakes infront of biebers car trying to get a pay check from him? Here in the land of litigation it used to be "big trucks =big bucks" soon it'll be "little shmucks =big bucks"

Lynda

He will be broke before you know it.

NE1

I can't wait until he's on celebrity rehab for a small paycheck because the money's all gone.. I'll have to get cable again lol.

Miamivic

Blackland Hills. Choice. Last night I read the story of Gary Coleman and how he died. His wife pushed him down the stairs, search the 911 tape on YouTube & you can hear Coleman saying "why did you push me" Wow. Unrelated but Biebs better find himself a 1 story home.

Mal

Justin : Now can I be left alone to do my drugs?

Gunrob

There goes the neighborhood!

Sana

If I were Justin I would be banking my money--who knows how much longer his music career will be around.

Shelly

They will kick his @ss in the ATL if he starts his sh*t there. Egg one of those neighbors and you're done.

CRITICXTREME::

He will get away with everything there. Those country folks will have stars in their eye for the great white hope. By the way, I used to reside in Buckhead. Very nice area and they try their best to keep the riff raff out. But money talks and BS walks.

Ray8

Black land road is ultra-rich old money Buckhead. They are used to their quiet. No way will they put up with his wild parties and all the traffic.

Ray8

Plus, he would not be that far from the governors mansion. Don't think the governor will put up with this.

Atlanta1

Although this is a gorgeous home, and one of my personal favorites in Buckhead, this house sits on 1 acre and is not private from either direction. Blackland is a busy cut through. Check out the aerial view. You can touch your neighbors. That's not going to fly for Bizzle. Keep searching......