Satanic Murderer

'I've Killed LESS THAN 100'

2/17/2014 10:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217-miranda-barbour-01
The Satan-worshipping woman who just admitted to more than 22 murders actually suggested it could be several times more than that number ... confessing it's "less than 100" ... and her murderous alter ego was named "Super Miranda."

Miranda Barbour is in a Pennsylvania jail after allegedly murdering a man she located in a sex ad on Craigslist.  She dropped a bombshell in an interview with Francis Scarcella of the The Daily Item ... something that was not in his article.

Scarcella tells TMZ, he pressed Barbour on the number of people she killed, after she said, "When I hit 22, I stopped counting."  As Scarcella pushed her, she blurted out, "It's less than 100."  She would not be more specific.

Scarcella says when Barbour was about to kill, she claimed she changed personas, becoming "Super Miranda."

Barbour told Scarcella the knife she used to brutally murder the Craigslist victim had murderous notches ... she said she had used the same knife before ... because it's one of her favorites.

And Barbour told Scarcella ... she only killed bad people -- people who abused children and people who owed money.

And Barbour says she felt satanism controlled what was inside of her.

Finally this ... Scarcella spoke with Barbour's roommate who told him Barbour once got 2 viles of semen from her husband -- before they were married -- and used them to masturbate.  Apparently it's a devil-worshipping thing.

greeneyedjeepgirl

Hmm, I wonder where she put all the bodies?!?!?! Cannibalism??

Lucky_130

The Zodiac Killer did the same thing just to taunt the police

Mortimer Berford

If satan was guiding her.... wouldn't he want her to kill good people?

nick

Demon possesion....there is a devil.....

L. Rosemond Kitching

VIALS of semen, not VILES. What sort of middle school drop-outs are you hiring, TMZ???

Clytemnestra

There is no doubt she killed the guy she is charged with, but there needs to be a hell of a lot more than her word that she has gotten away with two or more dozen murders. And in about six years!?! Time will tell, but at least she will never see the light of day...they've got her and her husband nailed on the Craig's list guy.

Dead@27

Does Super-Miranda wear a sexy Spandex suit ?

Kabala

I think she is lyeeeennnn... but who confesses to murders they didn't commit?

L-Dub

Here say

Gina Guillotine

Siiiiigh. VIALS! People, please. Why do I get turned down for jobs at sites like this when the people who DO work for them don't even know correct word usage?

A VIAL is used to hold things like semen. VILE is when something is disgusting and abhorrent. A dictionary is your friend.

Primal

Translation: I've only killed one person, but...but look at me! Over here, everybody! Look at me!!

Louferrig

If they victims were really pervs as she claims, I'd say what I once heard in a movie;
I don't condone what she/they did, but I understand...

CindyCindyCindy

People just love to jump on the "Satanic" train. There is no Satan. There's only mental illness. I doubt she's killed more than one. The rest are likely just in her head.

PureRadiance

Is she telling the truth here or just a wanna be?

Lil Wayne

Put this bitch in a prison, people like this shouldn't be allowed to live.