Cam'ron

I Obliterated a Guy's Nuts

For Only 20 Bucks

2/18/2014 9:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021814_cameron_kick_launch_v2Rapper Cam'ron kicked some dude's testicles into the back of his throat Monday night in Vegas ... and it only cost him a reasonable $20.

Here's how it all went down. Cam'ron ran into a ballsy street peddler who was playing let's make a deal -- his sign read, "Kick me in the nuts ... $20."

Cam'ron accepted the gentleman's offer and delivered David Beckham style. The street peddler collapsed in pain, Cam'ron paid his debt and went on his merry way.

Capitalism ... you gotta love it.

dad

this is awesome. id totally pay $20 to punch anyone in the balls who r asking for it

7700boi

Um, wow...what a jack ass!!

Marco Polo

I don't know if to laugh at the idiot or be shocked at the cruelty and violence. Damn, AFV made me complacent now to guys getting kicked in the nutz.

Sheldon Siegel

I'm guessing his new sign will read "Listen to me sing soprano for $20.00" now.

Don

On video no less,
Since its not a sanctioned sport it is still Assault
LVPD where are you?

Me

I know a guy that was in a fight and was kicked in the nuts. He couldn't have kids from it and has to give himself testosterone injections everyday for the rest of his life because he started to grow breasts and was turning into a woman. Nut shots are no joke.

Gold37

This is disturbing. He couldn't just give him the $20? The fact that anyone would pay to do this to someone is so upsetting.

Gretel

Wow. Just wow.

Ladygoodman

Sounds like a sick junkie willing to do anything for a fix.

MrHarryBawls2016

At least he made $20.... that's nothing to sneeze at.

KicksandGiggles

I don't know what is more sadder........ A person selling himself to be hurt or the person cruel enough to take him up on it. Wow. smdh ....................

Clytemnestra

Disgusting sadistic act. I am not impressed by either one of them, but less so by Cam'ron.

BobRagu

Nothing wrong with this - same hypocrites railing against the guy who did this probably watch Wipeout on TV and think it's hilarious. You want to be a loser roaming the streets asking for cash - at least offer something in return.....shoe shine, nut kick, play an instrument?

Bobo Frog

It's like the movie American Psycho. Competitive society and lust for money has bred the urge in some to literally hurt the poor.

Joey

A few weeks back I went to a coffee shop, paid with a $20 bill and got a $10 bill back. On the back of the bill it was marked in a black marker stating "This piece of paper controls your life."

Very sad, but very true.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments