Charlie Sheen

Sure, I'll Have Kids with My Fiancee

2/18/2014 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0217_charlie_sheen_brett_rossi_splash
Charlie Sheen -- who is paying $110,000 a month in child support for his 4 minor children, may have been twice bitten but he's game to have more kids with his new fiancee.

Sheen tells TMZ ... he's absolutely open to having children with Brett Rossi.  At 24 she's not experienced the joy of childbirth, and she wants a family.  Charlie will accommodate her, but he says not right away. As Charlie put it, "I'm having way too much fun with her right now.  So much fun it should be illegal."

Charlie says Brett has spent time with twins Bob and Max.  He says she loves them and vice versa.

Charlie -- who's been married 3 times -- also tells us he WON'T demand a formal prenup from Brett.  Charlie says, "Prenups poison marriages."  According to Charlie, his form of prenup will be short and sweet ... one line:  "You keep your s**t and I'll keep mine."

0217_charlie_sheen_sub_launch

Nobody Special

Charlie,
Congrats man, life is way too short and it's time to have some fun, clock is ticking. Your also running low on Bullets.

I don't tweet or do the facebook crap, so I'll send a note to your Social Secretary.
It was about 82 degrees outside today, so you know the place. Coms through a KVH Sat Dish bouncing off a lower 48 server. We watched the sea turtles swim-in tonight to lay eggs. The ocean was glowing tonight from phosphorus in the water following a weed-line with many mating sea turtles.

Getting ready for a sunrise now, Money Never Sleeps. Where have I heard that before?

From The Colonies.

MrHarryBawls2016

I'm not in love. It's just a silly phase I'm going through.

WTF?

There is only one word to sum him up, and that word is moron.

charlie if you don't want your money give it charities not greedy whores, of course she wants to have your children you schmuck.

Jeffsafe

Just what the world needs, these two breeding.

Cartman

I hope this moron gets married without a pre-nup. It would serve him right to lose all his money to a prostitute.

JLS

And he doesn't think she's simply after his money? Oh. My. GOD. She's going to F him over and leave him. It's incredibly OBVIOUS to all of us. Sure he's having fun with her. She's still in the sale. Sad, and I like him.

Roman Moroni

9 months & it's done

haha

Does that hoe Charlie seriously have a JAWS tattoo? I'm scared that when these two degenerates combine their STD's they'll make a new strain of venereal disease

News Flash

RUN!!

News Flash

No prenup? He must be high.

Crabby

bet her mouth taste like penis and semen

pk20152

because you've done such a stellar job raising your other kids....

think101

Sooooo tired of Charlie, next.

WTF?

my best friend's step-sister gets paid just for having children. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her check was 55k for just laying with her legs open for a few hours. For more information about how you can too, just contact Charlie Sheen.

please note priority will be given for sex workers and drug addicts.

Liz

Charlie .... you are a talented actor and all ... but you aren't taking care of the 5 that you already have. Please do the planet a favor and not make any more kids until you learn how to take care of the ones you have. And no, just providing $$$ isn't fully taking care. You have to spend quality and quantity time together as a family ... and you can't rip apart the mothers of your c hildren in the press ... ya' know?