Kim Kardashian

I Agree With Kanye

TMZ's Got Racial Issues

2/18/2014 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021814_kim_kardashian_launch
Kim Kardashian just called TMZ out ... echoing Kanye West's complaint that TMZ goes after him because we're uncomfortable with interracial relationships.

Kim was leaving Barney's New York Tuesday afternoon when we asked her about her fiance's rant over the weekend at a concert, where he lobbed his criticism of TMZ and other media.

Kim proclaimed her blanket support for whatever Kanye says ... but it was clearly targeted at his criticism of TMZ.

Not to brag ... but we criticized Kanye long before he hooked up with Kim, like in 2008 after he attacked a photog at LAX, and after his Taylor Swift fiasco a year later.

BTW ... we've also liked De Niro.

Shar

I used to hope that Kim would get away from Kanye before it's too late, but when she agrees with everything he says.... well, they deserve each other. Sorry Nori, hope you have better role models as you grow.

spikew617

He's mentally ill and so is she if she marries him! I can't believe how intelligent they make her ex Kris H look - and I can't believe her Mother approves of Kim bringing mental illness into the bloodline - on top of low IQ !

sloanmorganbrooks

SHe is not white no way not even close

billybob

interracial relationships are no problem as long no white is involved and both are stupid!

tony

Just look at the Katrina Hurricane video with Kayne in it.

Jon

She only agrees with Kanye because she's finally realized what everyone else has known from the beginning:

She's just too damn stupid to use her own brain.

ignoranceisbliss

TMZ complained about Kanye the but it was once. Now they talk about him daily! Same with Kris Humphries. Why is it that the only people we see on this site EVERY WEEK is Kanye and Kim?

blackpole

Every man loves hips and ass it's only one race of men that knows what to do it .the pale skin man fetish is cuckold they pay the superior darkness skin to sleep with there honeys

PT

Kim is a good hobbit.

News Flash

Get her a padded cell. Quick!!

News Flash

Hog tie this Ho and throw her over the boarder.

TJ

KIM is the one with racial confusion~ she's never known what race SHE is!

just my thoughts

Always stand by your man! Way to go Kim.

Gold37

Kim will latch onto any excuse for why people hate her and Kanyes fxckjng guts. It's not your race, it's you!

dorothy

In other words, "I'm stupid, I don't have a thought of my own", "I don't even have enough sense to know that my fiance is making a fool out of my entire family".....