Michelle Rodriguez & Cara

Lesbihonest

We're Dating!!!

2/18/2014 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0218_michelle_rodriquez_exposureMichelle Rodriguez and supermodel Cara Delevingne are acknowledging the obvious -- they're the hottest lesbian couple in the universe -- and to prove it they ate out last night.

Michelle and Cara were photographed leaving a London restaurant together, looking very coupley.

And to make it official -- before their date, Michelle told The Mirror they're an item, saying, "It's going really well. She's so cool. When we started hanging out, I just thought she was awesome, and we have the best time together."

35-year-old Michelle and 21-year-old Cara have been all over each other for 6 weeks now -- starting last month with a drunken makeout session courtside at a Knicks game -- so nothing fishy about this hookup.

0108_michelle_rodriguez_cara_delevingne_drunks_knicks_launch_v3

update_graphic_red_bar
Michelle's rep tells TMZ, the UK Mirror story is FALSE. The rep says Michelle never spoke to the Mirror.

stringbender

The picture just makes me think I wish Michelle was kissing me like that. Damn, I need a cigarette.

OG

God said evil will be seen as good and good as evil towards the end of times. TMZ and other immoral websites see this as good, but view anyone speaking of God as evil. What a shame.

Ant Fuller

Damn!! There goes my chances with Michelle smh

Trixielolo77

If in fact they are "together", they look cute as a couple.

Cleveland

I acted like that with my boyfriend in 9th grade... Then I grew up

Conspiracy

Don't they eat out every night?

Champagne Jayne

Scissor sisters.

Jessica

So funny. Wasn't this Harry Styles girlfriend, I'm sorry, BEARD. Just proves Larry is real and she was his beard of the month. Wish Harry was allowed to be out. Larry lives <3

dontjudge36

I dont care if Christian Grey gay or not love him anyway

kelly

Omg it looks like the same thing that i do sometimes like in this video lol ;)

kelly

;)

Trex6666

The best part of this is that Miguel Cotto, who is worth more money than both combined, is in the seat next to them and gets no mention!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4