Bree Walker

Arrested for DUI

... Her Pit Bull Goes to Pokey Too

2/19/2014 8:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0219-walker-mugshot
update_graphic_red_barBree freed her pup Petey after she got out of jail. We're told she had to pay $100 to get him out of Animal Control custody.
update_grey_gray_bar
Bree Walker
, a famous 80s news anchor and reporter ... was busted for DUI in Orange County, CA -- and her poor dog was also taken into custody ... TMZ has learned.

Anaheim police arrested Walker around 12:30 AM Wednesday after she was initially pulled over for running a red light.

Police smelled booze ... put her through a field sobriety test -- which they say she failed -- and 61-year-old Walker was taken to jail.

Law enforcement sources tell us Walker's pit bull Petey was in the car with her, but since Bree lives in L.A. County ... no one was available to pickup the dog. We're told animal control took custody of Petey.

Walker -- who was once married to famed sportscaster Jim Lampley -- was booked for misdemeanor DUI, and released a few hours later ... aka once she sobered up.

Unclear at this point if she sprung Petey yet.

Walker worked local news in New York, L.A., and San Diego -- and did a stint in rehab for booze a few years ago.

0219_bree_walker_KGTV
Born with a congenital condition called syndactylism -- a fusing of fingers and/or toes -- Walker was also a famous advocate for the disabled.

entertainmentllc

Haha this serves this lady right. She has been caught all over Venice with married men under the age of 30. She gets drunk with them at local bars then takes them back to her place and does extremely kinky things. She is a disgusting slob that needs to act her age and quit fooling around with married men!!! Look at her alien nasty looking face! ? Go away Bree Walker!

Jack

Holy Hell, did she hit the wall!!! Time is so cruel. I guess her boozing didn't help either.

Jack

WTF happened to her???

Chica

Wow, I remember her as an anchor. I can't believe how bad she looks now. I hope things improve.

bring back recent posts

In a odd way, you can tell what state or region of states that people come from just by the way they look, and this woman just screams California.

Kay in San Diego

She was such a respected journalist in SD for years. She sure didn't know when to stop with the plastic surgeries. Anyone remember her stint on the HBO short lived series "Carnivale"? She showcased her disability as a freak in a carnival show.

Kristy

My mom knew her in Sandy Eggo when she was just a mini celeb known for a radio commercial with her lips-said she was a stuck up biatch who would cut in line at concerts, etc saying DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? LMFAO at her ugly mug-

MrsFudd

So sad. She was a very good news reporter. When she gave birth to her daughter, she received death threats because her daughter had the same congenital deformity. I can't believe people threatened her because she wanted to have a baby. I wonder if that lead to her downfall. Tragic.

Randy

Wow.... Time was not kind.....

Ali

Poor lady, she's a victim of plastic surgery. I don't know where it will all end, the celebs are convinced they have to stay unnaturally young, to bad end. Her face is practically disfigured with those lips and cheeks!

en Todo Momento!!

you want to kill it now? you want to murder it, slaughter it, because someone loves it? xD make your pzuy all wet, huh?? xDD killing innocent little things someone else loves makes yer old saggy puyzy all wet!! xD es ist soo geil!! xD

Penny McGough

Just a question about the Breaking Bad comment Harvey made on yesterdays show. I think it was Lily of the Valley plant that Walt poisoned that little boy with not risen? I may be mistaken? They had the plant in several episodes, when Gus first met the Mexican Mob and they killed his brother or chemist friend. Then Walt was cleaning up evidence{I think after the bomb in the nursing home?} they did a close up on the plant{several times} before we knew what the importance was{like the toy in the pool} I mentioned I may be wrong, first time for everything...:D... I started watching the series when it was on marathon prior to the last episode. Could you help clear this up for me? By the way my Paw watches everyday at 87! Keep up the good gossip! Thanks...

Debboo

Aging seems to scare people. But this is wwaayyy scarier!

gregg

yikes. id drink too if i looked like that!

Mixed Chick

I don't get it, we know some women get very thin lips as they age BUT believe me we prefer your old lady thin lips and old lady faces to this insanity. We all get old, if we make it, DO NOT let this happen to you, just take care of what you have and STOP this.