Lindsay Lohan

I Did NOT Do Coke With My Mom

2/19/2014 12:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0219_lohan_doc_launch_lrg

In the 10-15 times Lindsay Lohan did cocaine ... her mom was not sharing ... so claims her outraged lawyer.

Lindsay is pissed over a Fox News Channel segment, in which the host says, "Lindsay Lohan's mom is doing cocaine with her."  Attorney Mark Heller says it's a lie.

Heller wrote a letter to FNC, saying it's shocking that Lindsay and her mom were lumped in with the various celebs who died of ODs.

Heller claimed the FNC host was trying to "maliciously foreshadow to the viewers that the Commentators could 'see it coming.'"  In other words, he's saying the message was that Lindsay would bite the dust just like Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Lindsay's lawyer suggests that reports like these create an "emotional weakening" for celebs who have a big drug problem.  Good thing Lindsay's been coke free except for a dozen or so times.

0219_lindsay_dina_mother_daughter_bonding_footer

Chris

It's not slander if its true.

Fluffy

Good reporting Fox News!

Jordan

Lindsay this time you are truly fighting a Losing battle. Rupert Murdoch is fighting the British Government, do you really think he is going to settle your losing Lawsuit?

Jordan

Lindsay go ahead and SUE that way a Judge in Discovery will give FOX NEWS the Ability to Obtain all your Rehab Records And all Dr. Notes everything said in all your Sessions.

SoWhat

10-15 times hahahahahahaha Her mind is so far gone I don't think she can tell the truth about anything anymore, if someone asked her if her name was Lindsay she'd probably say it wasn't. Like mother like daughter.

darkhorse91

Oh please. No one believes you stupid.

stringbender

Well Lindsay don't get mad, ignore fox news, and ignore everyone who tells you that you can't become clean and sober. I think if you really want that for yourself you can get better. The mother who acts like a 16 year old girl will not help you through those rough patches. You have to become the change and just tell yourself I am going to get better. Maybe it is tough to be famous and have everyone talking about you but it is also a blessing. It would be a shame to throw away all these great opportunities you have that most other people don't get in their life. Go find one of those guys living on skid row who don't have a home to live in. Nobody is talking about them and nobody cares.

Grandma Cracker

Sixty some comments? Career over Lohan!

susan

Mark Heller is not Lindsay's lawyer, he is Dina's lawyer, don't let a little thing like facts ruin your story TMZ.

susan

There are no stories about Lindsay so douche bags TMZ make them up. Their last story had Lindsay walking along with her sister and TMZ invented the rest....desperate TMZ?

Daron French

Lindsay never seems to catch a break. Feel bad for her.

Crabby

2 useless khunts

Fluffy

I did not do coke with my Mom, my Mom the coke with me, and she grifted it off me too!

Marvin

Holy Cow( Phil Rizutto) just when you thought all the socially dis-functional misfit cyber nerds were addicted Lindsay they actual have stopped posting a thousand comments a day. Apparently five years of telling them to get a life and stop hating has worked. I'm sure their over on the Bieber threads hating another Winner. ............Ironic that the fools think not commenting is somehow revenge on LiLO and TMZ for deleting their moronic asinine comments......

Cream pie