Lindsay Lohan

I Did NOT Do Coke With My Mom

2/19/2014 12:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0219_lohan_doc_launch_lrg

In the 10-15 times Lindsay Lohan did cocaine ... her mom was not sharing ... so claims her outraged lawyer.

Lindsay is pissed over a Fox News Channel segment, in which the host says, "Lindsay Lohan's mom is doing cocaine with her."  Attorney Mark Heller says it's a lie.

Heller wrote a letter to FNC, saying it's shocking that Lindsay and her mom were lumped in with the various celebs who died of ODs.

Heller claimed the FNC host was trying to "maliciously foreshadow to the viewers that the Commentators could 'see it coming.'"  In other words, he's saying the message was that Lindsay would bite the dust just like Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Lindsay's lawyer suggests that reports like these create an "emotional weakening" for celebs who have a big drug problem.  Good thing Lindsay's been coke free except for a dozen or so times.

0219_lindsay_dina_mother_daughter_bonding_footer

Jay W.

I believe you....

su

finish the sentence: "i did not do coke on my mom's d|ck."

Outsider

Yuck- they are both trailer trash. Who are they trying to fool? No one cares anyway.

FUTMZ

Stupid Linds..... you're supposed to wait until the night before your "big comeback" on the Orcah scamumentary - THEN let loose with this lie. For publicity.

guzzleguzzleguzzle gackgackgack gauzzleguzzlegack...

sweetme0990

She has issues but for a chick to keep fallen down she gets back up.I hope you get it together Lindsey

notalawyer

She needs to do some work SO her and her mother can once again afford COKE...

Lakedra Brown

This family is so messed up, I don't believe her they were so close the only thing they had in common was drugs and alcohol.#don't talk about it if your not going to tell the truth.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Dina is the only "friend" Lindsay has, and even that has a price. Lindsay will probably go out like Whitney Houston did, in a bathtub with her nose plugged full of cocaine.

James R. - Los Angeles

"I did not do coke with my mom. I did it with my DAD! Get it right!"

fandinomia

Fnc is obviously a joke if they need to cover stories on lindsey lohan..

dontworryaboutit

wow.... these people are complete and total trash

Mr. Pukey

It was meth not coke. Darn media and their bad facts

Clytemnestra

Seems to me FNC just created a publicity opportunity for Lindsay. Hell, if she feels weakened every time somebody says she is going to fall off the wagon, she really is doomed.

STFUP

Oh please. We all know Lindsay & Dina have 'partied' together many, MANY times. Fake outrage doesn't change the truth.

STFUP

"I did not do coke with my mom! She brought her own. I don't share coke!" - Lindsay.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments