Paris Hilton

Smell Me, I'm Famous

[Creepy Video]

2/19/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021914_paris_hilton_launch
Paris Hilton needs someone to watch her back ... because when no one's looking some random dude is smelling her hair.

Paris was leaving Dan Tana's restaurant in West Hollywood -- celebrating her 33rd birthday with her parents -- when a bald guy in a Burberry shirt brings up the rear and cranes his neck for a whiff of her locks.

Paris has had trouble recently with obsessed fans and stalkers ... mostly recently a dude from Germany who landed at LAX and beelined it for her Estate and told the guard at the gate he was in love with Paris and had to see her.  He was arrested ... but plenty of weirdos out there.

some guy

I'm a little jealous of that creepy guy. I've always wanted to know what being a bad dj smells like.

mmc9802

I don't think that's a Burberry?

TuxThePenguin

That's NOT Burberry...

EastCoastChopper

I have to admit, I drank a couple shots of her bath-water one time, when I worked at a Four Seasons where Paris was lodged... but this guy is not someone to laugh about.

Watch the clip a few times and watch his expressions... not to mention the fact he probably traveled from Iowa just for opportunity like this.

Jay

Paris is so hot, I would have got on my knees and tried to smell something else!

baby

sounds like a night in paris clip!

Me

At the car a pap says that guy was sniffing your hair. She goes where and he points to him and she says oh that's Stan he's a friend of mine.

Champagne Jayne

He was just trying to snort some high grade coke from her locks.

Nikki

I knew from the beginning the flannel shirt guy is a creep.

Black Adam

Bet her hair smells like wet dog.

SanitaRay

Your fame stinks, what was that great thing you did that made the world stop and take notice of you.

Teresa andrews

What kind of a sad life is some by living that they become a fan of Paris Hilton?

Kelly

This is so stupid.

1st. The camera focuses right on the guy in the beginning of the video.

2nd. That is NOT a Burberry shirt.

Come on TMZ... I'm a no one and I figured that out.

And then when you talk about it on the show.. you totally cut the video so that you don't see the beginning where they focus on him. As if you didn't know this was fake.

I think I just lost faith in TMZ's honesty.

TuxThePenguin

NOT Burberry. that's the only part if this story that I care about...

ShanesGirl

How is this an entertainment news article? Who cares.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments