Simon Cowell

My 5-Day-Old Son

Can Fly

2/19/2014 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Simon Cowell's new son has been cleared for takeoff -- TMZ has learned, the 5-day-old child just got his very first passport ... to become one of the most well-traveled jetsetting babies in the world.

Simon and Lauren just left an NYC courthouse, where they filed papers to get their son Eric his passport.

We're told BOTH parents had to be present in order to get the official government paperwork -- and since Simon's only in town for a few days, the couple decided to check this off their to-do list right away.

Makes sense -- Simon spends tons of time in the UK ... so baby Eric will obviously be making plenty of trips across the pond.

That said ... experts recommend waiting until a newborn is 4-6 weeks old before taking it on an airplane ... so Eric's probably not flying anywhere any time soon.

lulu2009

Why would you risk your newborn baby's health in an airplane full of germs to begin with??? Idiots!

dangit

That kid is older than 5 days - more like a month old already. Only the fools fall for Cowells marketing schemes and that baby is just another one of his marketing scheme

jess

She got pregnant while married. Im thinking the baby is really Andrew Silvermans son. The more I look the more I see resemblance between her child and her ex. Im starting to think shes doing nothing but playing Simon for a fool.

Champagne Jayne

Really Cowell he can fly.......What is he Superman or something? I am impressed by your newborn's superhero prowess.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Nobody cares

dangit

B aby Eric doesn't look anything like Simon. That baby looks like his brother Nick. That's not Simon's baby TMZ LMFAO

Mike

Gold digging HO clinging to simon. Hope he kicks her to the curb soon.

lee

I wonder if her ex husband will ask for a DNA. Because
they were still together when she got pregnant

lacat

I was 19 days old when I flew cross country for the first time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3