« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Big Daddy V

Dies from Heart Attack

2/19/2014 6:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0218-big-daddy-v-wweWWE superstar Big Daddy V -- real name Nelson Frazier Jr. -- died Tuesday night after suffering a major heart attack.

The WWE issued a statement confirming Frazier's death -- saying, "Our deepest condolences go out to Frazier's family, friends and fans."

During his run in the WWE, Frazier -- who also went by the name Mabel -- was a World Tag Team Champion, Hardcore Champion and the 1995 King of the Ring.

Big Daddy V's friend MVP tweeted out his condolences after learning of his death -- writing, "I'm going to put one in the air for my fallen colleague Big Vis. This sh*t always sucks but some suck more than others."

Frazier Jr. was 42.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mickie417

Wow Shocked I Grew Up Watching Him So Sad R.I.P. <3

james

Years ago he and undertaker closed down a strip club in Kalamazoo after they wrestled . Then they got directions to a burrito place and the manager of the strip club called the restaurant to tell them the 2 of them were on their way there and they were pretty messed up , but they never showed up .

Janet BeCraft

Iam shock about Nelson Frazier Jr (known as Big Daddy V) passing away. He was great wrestler of all time. Big Daddy V will be sadly missed by The WWE Universe. RIP Big Daddy V. (2/14/71-2/18/14) Big Daddy passed away yesterday at the age of 43.

billybob

honestly, this thing was a hell of a N!

stringbender

It sucks that Big Daddy V died RIP man. I know Lillian Garcia must be hurting too. You gave her a lot of loving and I know she enjoyed it lol.

Yeti Lee

Big Vis RIP, Although I don't ever remember him winning the tag titles. I remember when he was in Men On A Mission they faced the Quebecers and won via count out. Not a big deal but I don't recall any tag title win.

Bill Foresman

obesity kills, here's proof

betterdaysahead

well its not street drugs...usually if someone this oung has a heart attack, its enlarged heart, weight or damage from steroid use.

jordy

i was his fan

ANN HIGGINS

He had lost 100 pounds very quickly .He was on a diet due to blood pressure and diabetes . Which he had finally got under control. Everyone doesn't have to die from drugs ....stop judging.

ANN HIGGINS

He had been on a diet lost over 100 pounds ,had his blood pressure and diabetes under control . Don't always assume drugs . Sad we judge so quickly. Prayers to his family ,friends and fans.

Demon

Stop being asshol*s ppl . I knew Nel (as called by his friends ) He had lost a tremendous amount of weight recently. In fact last time I saw him I didn't recognize him for the first few mins and I have known him for over 12 years. he had REAL medical issues that he was trying to get healthier because of. Very sad situation. But please stop with the derogatory comments . He wasn't on Drugs ( tho he did enjoy drinking, but he had also put a huge damper on that too. Nel was a very good person. He always had a way of makeing ppl around him feel like he was your best friend. RIP I will miss you my friend

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2