« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe Kardashian

OJ's NOT My Godfather

Not All Black People Look Alike

2/20/2014 8:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220-khloe-kardashian-01Khloe Kardashian is pissed at some of her "f**king stupid" Twitter followers who have a hard time telling black people apart -- and it's all over a picture of Sugar Ray Leonard.

The drama began when KK posted a pic for "Throwback Thursday" today featuring Robert Kardashian, Bruce Jenner and Sugar Ray -- and said, "#TBT I love this picture! My daddy. My second dad. My God father."

But some people confused Sugar Ray for OJ Simpson -- a friend and client of her father's -- and clearly, Khloe no likey.

"For those of you that are that f**king stupid.... That's NOT OJ in my #TBT," Khloe tweeted ... "That's Sugar Ray Leonard. Some of you never fail to amaze me!"

On a related note ... Bruce sure looks different these day, huh?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

H8Kardash

Wheres the pic of her "real" dad??

dropped

I don't know what she's talking about that is clearly a picture of George Castanza, Cher and OJ Simpson

TuxThePenguin

idiots. he doesn't look anything like OJ. you sure you're not making this story up, TMZ...? y'all are pretty good at stirrin' the pot as of late.

molliebeth

Obviously Khloe! We all are well aware OJ Simpson is not your Godfather!! He is your REAL Father....Duh

Detroit_Allie

Khloe, nobody cares.

PR Rasta

I thought she didnt know who her real father was. Anway, Khloe you ramain to look beautiful. Keep it up Mami

Xarexx

Khloe your dad is unknown you need to go on Maury povich to find out

BLUE UGLY 💩

Kris Jenner is as big a wh0re as her daughter Kum... Ugloe definitely has a different father than the rest of those swindling thieving hairy gypsies

Zack

Yes they do

tmzwhore

Who is the woman in the middle?

Mae

Kris did all them .....

SoManyIdiots

They are f@&king stupid for following her on Twitter. Why is she "famous"? Oh yeah, because her sister made a sex tape.

skittlesbreaker19

You amaze usa that you think RK is your dad!!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I can just imagine what it looked like when murderer OJ Simpson was nailing that cheap scugly whore Kriss, and they were in the process of making the Amazonian baby Kloey. I bet Kriss was like, "oh do me OJ, do me! Give me a baby!" Then OJ was like, "shutup bitch, or I'll cut your throat!" I know that pitiful overgrown moron Kloey reads all these comments. Haha how does it feel to know your real dad is in prison, Sasquatch?

MisfitOfSociety

Khloe looks nothing like sisters, no offense but she's scary looking.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments