« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe Kardashian

OJ's NOT My Godfather

Not All Black People Look Alike

2/20/2014 8:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220-khloe-kardashian-01Khloe Kardashian is pissed at some of her "f**king stupid" Twitter followers who have a hard time telling black people apart -- and it's all over a picture of Sugar Ray Leonard.

The drama began when KK posted a pic for "Throwback Thursday" today featuring Robert Kardashian, Bruce Jenner and Sugar Ray -- and said, "#TBT I love this picture! My daddy. My second dad. My God father."

But some people confused Sugar Ray for OJ Simpson -- a friend and client of her father's -- and clearly, Khloe no likey.

"For those of you that are that f**king stupid.... That's NOT OJ in my #TBT," Khloe tweeted ... "That's Sugar Ray Leonard. Some of you never fail to amaze me!"

On a related note ... Bruce sure looks different these day, huh?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Chris

TMZ headline that all black people look alike is what THEY think, not the tweet. They instigate and extenuate racial separation for readership and profit dollars.

Rigby

Fat

static

She's not bright enough to realize people are messing with her.

Dina

TMZ, I never thought I would say this, but you are making Kanye's point by being racist. Khloe, you don't need to call your uninformed Twitter followers f-stupid. Don't forget the age group of your followers. I asked my nineteen year old niece if she has heard of Lionel Richie and Rod Stewart - Her answer was no.

Ron Fing Swanson

Isn't her dad the guy that used to do that goon Kris' hair?

Bubba Shrimp

I wish OJ was her grandfather.

DRA1979

Khloe is a racist. She's one

DRA1979

She's one of the biggest racists around. She thinks its ok to say the N-word and make racist jokes about blacks because she dates outside her race. Her mothers the same way and its a well known fact.

DRA1979

It would be awesome if OJ was related to them. He needs to get back to doing what he's famous for. Good for you OJ! Go visit that trashy herpes infested family and make sure to wear your gloves.

Chris

Ok. This is a test. Time Warner.

J

I don't know what more disturbing.. Her language or that she has a "God"father... Religion and the Kartrashians are laughable. She should read the bible .. There are verses about watching your tongue. What a vulgar oversized Sasquatch

J

I bet kris banged all three... Kim probably watched or did them too.. You know for future practice #richpeoplesecrets

J

All black people don't look alike, but all sasquatchs do

J

Hey khloe, ask your mom who had the biggest dong

J

I feel so bad for all these men... It takes a lot of work to care for a Yeti.. I'm sure Sugar Ray wished this info never got out.. How embarrassing for him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments