Christina Aguilera

Thinned Down Just in Time

To Pork Up Again

2/21/2014 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

022114_tv_christina_launch_v2

Christina Aguilera pregnancy by Matt Rutler was no mistake ... it was precisely planned as the final domino in an elaborate plot!

Her ultimate goal is still up for debate, but his goal's pretty obvious. Way to go, Matty!

tmz_on_tv

truefoofan

Worst headline ever. Pregnant doesn't equal fat.

heatherjean

Wow...really? ! U Have the NERVE to call being pregnant with a child "porking up"?! Rude, crude, and totally unnecessary. I will never read or watch tmz again and I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way. What kind of jerk do u have to be to say something as juvenile as that?" How old r u anyway. Goodbye and good riddance! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady_jess

Wow!! Pathetic headline pork up?? I bet the writer is a lonely person who's probably eating ice cream in front of the tv watching the voice and wanting to half as Christina

Chancho

I'm done with tmz after this headline. Bye!

christy

I'm not of fan of this rude, snarky, hateful girl, but I think she has an awesome voice. TMZ if do find your headline offensive!!! Furthermore, I read elsewhere that she had been trying for another child for awhile but was unsuccessful do to her weight gain. So there has also been talk that her weight loss helped her to get pregnant. So stop shaming these women on there weight regardless of their size. You do if whether their too thin or fat. BTW why don't you post something calling KIM KARDASHIAN A PORKER???? are you afraid of Kanye???

christy

KIM K is the one who is porked up why not call her out???

taz

Way to be sexist pigs TMZ. The women that work there must be so proud.

Ptizzy

He is so ugly!!! She doesn't love herself!

Jillkp

Just in time to pork up?! Really TMZ? You better tell your moms/sisters/wives/girlfriends/friends who carried a baby for 9+ months and pushed them out that they porked up.

momofthree

What a really ****ty headline. Shame on you *******s.

TheWana

Tmz is so apathetic with their headlines sometimes... Shame in you all...

maggie

Wow, TMZ. That was mean, even for you.

OCSeahawksfan

I'm not a Christina Aguilera fan but really TMZ? That is low, she's blessed with a child and whether she gains a lot or a little, it's a blessing.

Sophia

I read TMZ regularly, for fun. They clearly have some reliable sources reporting for them, and often, the commentary is entertaining. As shady as it might be, they also seem to break stories quickly. But I have to say, the person who wrote this headline should be fired. FIRED. This is such a disgraceful, shameful statement about pregnant women. I am shocked, to say the least. Harvey, you owe a public and sincere apology to every woman who has ever carried a child and gained a pound. This would include your mother. Shame on all of you. I hope the last few thousand dollars you just put into your bank account was worth the insecurity a new mother feels, a woman who has a body about which she is unfamiliar, big nipples, big ass, big boobs and all.

Socalpimp