Katherine Heigl

I Need My Money

Cuz I Pissed Off Hollywood

2/21/2014 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022114_katherine_heigl_launch_v2
Katherine Heigl's hit hard times ... telling us she needs to hang onto every penny and is in NO position to donate cash to finish her new movie.

Here's the thing ... Hollywood hasn't exactly been beating down Katherine's door since she foolishly left "Grey's Anatomy" and trash talked Judd Apatow's movie -- she even admits it in this clip.

So now she's counting on a crowd funding campaign to raise $150,000 to complete her indie film "Jenny's Wedding" -- and makes it clear she won't be pitching in because she just ain't got it like that anymore.

Katherine hints about a menage a trois in the movie. We think she's joking, but that would definitely raise a buck or two.

CyndiChainsaW

She should go visit the spammers sites they post here on tmz. $80 an hour you have to start somewhere Katherine!

LetsBeReAL

Where the hell is her baby? Or did she adopt a Chinese baby for decoration too because it's the "cool" thing to do in Hollyweird? Like really???? I'm not rich and I still manage to take my kids EVERYWHERE with me. No matter how far, they are always with me and I don't have her paycheck.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Hmmm never liked her she always seem so entitled like I'm all that now reality had kicked in.if not for her bad attuide she could probably still be a alist star

Chris

Katherine Heigl net worth is around $25,000,000 which should last her at least 25 life times. She can't give $150,000 (.005%) to her own project? She is cheap and a liar.

bernergirl

Her husband made 25 million last year alone... How about asking him.

bernergirl

Or she could stop smoking 5 packs a day and donate to the cause.

Ann

i hope no one donates. This is what happens when you think too highly of yourself.

Cheryl

She needs to get rid of her manager, HER MOTHER!!! She is the problem!

Unbroken Chain

She will be fine. She just needs to grow up when she gets her next chance

Luke

Never bite the hand the feeds you

OCSeahawksfan

Wait, isn't she married to Josh Kelley?The same singer with a net worth of $245 million? I really hope no one donates, if she doesn't even see it as a worthy enough project to donate, why should anyone else??

Kelly

That's what you get for trashing your reputation with diva antics. She'll try to come crawling back to TV. Good luck with that.

Sonny

That guy from Scrubs & Spike Lee had movies up on kick starter & didn't use their own money. So?

Majestik

Katherine Heigl, meet Meaghan Fox.
You too will surely enjoy each other's company and you can trash all the directors, producers and writers in the comfort of you OWN ZONE. Now Piss off, before someone drops a house on you.

Miss k

I have not seen her in movies , in a long time lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments