Miley Cyrus

Here's My Ass, There's My Ma and Pa

2/21/2014 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221-main-miley-cyrus-inf-02
Miley Cyrus showed her mama what she got from her -- and her daddy too -- at a very intimate concert Thursday night in Anaheim.

Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus seemed ... interested in their daughter's gyrations and self-gratification as they looked on.

There's a lot for them to be proud of ... Miley is rich, successful and famous at the ripe age of 21.  And she has a great ass and a vaginal obsession.

Congrats Billy Ray and Tish. Good work.

0221_miley_cyrus_performance_launch

Nobody Special

Molly Virus, I have a new idea for shock value,

You could have a set of anal beads in your lock-box-booty and pull them out on stage after they ferment for a while.

Then place them in your mouth and lick them clean with your Scrunge Sponge Tongue.

That will get the parents talking, and give your mouth a nice sting at the same time.

marmar

She always holding her u know what she need some cream i think she have a infeccion NASTY

CelticOne

As long as she keeps making the money... continue to encourage your young adult daughter to keep degrading herself. Carry on Cyrus'.

jerilynn

Enough already. Can we stop with the constant stories about Miley everytime she flashes her ass? Seriously...she's a one trick pony and it's really getting old.

ppenrose

The author is being sarcastic I think

Nikki

Miley is such a good role model for all those tweens in the world.

Colleen Leonard

Wow I love billy ray been to a lot of his concerts my cousin Paulie knows him ,I can't believe his daughter turned outto be this filthy whore I don't care how much money she paid if you have true talent you don't need to do those things look at Alicia keys Carrie underwood so much class and their still getting paid must take after her mother , because her father has class

kitnplayn

She's just a typical American skank.

ppenrose

Incest in this family apparent?

Mondo

Great A$$, its more like what ass. Her Vagina obsession ...well she is a lesbien

JJ

While I don't approve of what Miley is doing I say, "Why not"? Michael Jackson grabbed his crotch in every concert.....actually EVERY dance. He made millions doing it.

ppenrose

Billy now has his Achy breaky 2 sings about miley twerking with naked wiman wiggeling and twerking

ppenrose

See class has nothing to do with money

latinaflava

nasty ass....she has no ass at all...skinny as hell...trifling....and she's not the queen of twerkin.....wtf is she twerkin...bones ..ugh ugh ugh threw up in my mouth

Saturday Roads

Nah-uh... not this disney tragic story again XC