Miley Cyrus

Here's My Ass, There's My Ma and Pa

2/21/2014 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221-main-miley-cyrus-inf-02
Miley Cyrus showed her mama what she got from her -- and her daddy too -- at a very intimate concert Thursday night in Anaheim.

Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus seemed ... interested in their daughter's gyrations and self-gratification as they looked on.

There's a lot for them to be proud of ... Miley is rich, successful and famous at the ripe age of 21.  And she has a great ass and a vaginal obsession.

Congrats Billy Ray and Tish. Good work.

0221_miley_cyrus_performance_launch

Kartrashian Klown

She keeps sticking out her tongue and posing in those sexual positions. Get some class Miley.

bryanverde

I understand how she's an adult, and it's her life, but to show your ass and rub yourself infront of your parents? I give Billy props for still going to her shows, because I wouldn't be able to do it.

Aaron

what ass that ho needs to eat a few cheeseburgers and beans and rice

King Quic

I've seen Barbie dolls shaped better than her. I don't what she think she's strutting around. Disgusting! :/

carlos

I can't believe anyone finds the chick and her music interesting! Also my gay-dar is beeping, doesn't anyone else see it?

fastdriver

NUMBER ONE SLUT followed by the Kardashians! Her parents LOVE the $$$$$$! They could care less about any image their daughter presents to young kids! The parents who bring their children to see her shows are as wacked out as Miley's parents!

CyndiChainsaW

Fugly

laurarichelle84

Is she EVER going to go away ? Her parents should be absolutely ashamed of her. She's nothing but a skank. Thank god Liam got some sense and left her ass.

frunklin

Am I the only one who thinks Miley has an sub average body? I mean she has no chest, no ass, and a tongue that looks like it's never been brushed. As a straight male, I find nothing sexually appealing about her.

Elizabeth

Ehk. Make it stop?

Sharyn350z

Miley the Mangina.

Sharyn350z

It's scary that she thinks she looks sexy with that ugly face. She's rocking a mangina. Miley Mangina is her new handle.

bugzyboo3

She is doing exactly what needs to be done to get press and make money. If you all did not care you would not waste your time making comments. There is no such thing as bad press. The more you all talk about and complain the more she is getting her name out there. This is not how she is at home or with friends and family. You all keep her crazy ass relevant. Want her to stop than don't talk about her. Let her die out. Your words and actions keep her in the spotlight. She must being something right as she is on your brains. You may not like her but your actions keep flamming her fire. You really want her gone than just leave her alone and stop all this press!!

Timmy Boy

So NOT hot.

Timmy Boy

And why does she have her mom's last name? The dad is a whimp.