Miley Cyrus

Snatches Beer

In High-Risk Move

2/21/2014 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

022114_miley_beer_launch_v2
Miley Cyrus has become a real risk taker lately, but the one she took Thursday night with a stranger's cup of beer is insane.

Miley was singing something -- it's hard to tell which song -- when she got thirsty and spotted someone in the audience with a cold one.

It appears to be a stranger ... but ever the daredevil, she took a swig.

Now we're not trying to be alarmists, but seriously Miley ... do you know the history of the mouth that drank from the beer before you?

Actually ... the real question is whether the guy finished the beer after Miley gave it back.

Fun Fact: You can get herpes from sharing a drink.

0221_miley_cyrus_performance_footer

Nikki

Those beers at honda center are like $12 bucks… I'd steal them too if I were her.

think101

The way she has been acting lately, I can't tell if your talking to Miley or the stranger. The history of who's mouth?

Veronica

That has to be one of the grossest things I've seen any performer do on stage. It's one thing to take a hit off a fan's joint or cigarette, but to chug a beverage that you have no idea if they spit in or worse... Just EW!!

Dobbins

Pure Trash.

nick

Miley...nooooooooooo.....u don't drink after people

Jerri

Hope the dude didn't take the drink back . Cause I would b scared she would b the one with the herpes 😳

JennA

I have a feeling it was more risky for the poor guy who got Miley's backwash than it was for her.

Rigby

Ghetto

Lucky_130

Can you still get AIDS from toilet seats?

Majestik

Ya, and dude was a plant so she could pull of the risk factor. GTFOH, I guess she wants to be Janis Joplin. Careful, Miley, look up how it ended for Janis.

kitnplayn

Oh No...I hope the guy doesn't get herpes from her.

Lucky_130

I think a more fashionable name for Herpes would be the Celebrity Disease

Nicoleasm

Or she could get Mono virus. Quit being stupid Miley

a d brown

she is setting it all up for shock factor...and its working. TMZ is spreading the news as i'm sure a host of other media outlets will also follow suit. VERY EASY to plant someone from the tour in the audience. (asistant, hairstylist, stagehand...etc)a 3% boost in sales is still more money for her. Same thing when she put the thong in her mouth. Just a thought...RANT RANT RANT AWAY

News Flash

You mean she'll give him herpes?