RedFoo

WhatsApp Outage is Screwing My Biz

2/22/2014 2:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022214_red_foo_launchWhatsApp has been down all day and RedFoo isn't laughing his ass off one bit ... in fact, the singer says it's totally messing with his business -- so he's taking his patronage elsewhere.

The popular messaging app has been down for a few hours -- just days after being sold to Facebook for 19 BILLION FREAKING DOLLARS -- and RedFoo was pretty pissed about the whole thing.

The LMFAO singer says his girlfriend is also mad ... 'cause he's been MIA without WhatsApp.

The company says they should be up again soon ... but RedFoo says it's too late -- he's already moving to another app.

MP

Talk about first world problems.

Andie

See Ya!!

Carl Fredricksen

someone tell this d0uchb@g to: take a shower, cut your hair, and STFU,... Stop b!tching about a free app when you have millions, you worthless, spoiled !d!ot...

stacey

who is this guy?

Areader

If Berry Gordy were not his father...would he have a career?

Bonkie

Red who?

SteelCityGirl

Switch to Viber

PTSD

Redfoo says "Vet's prayer" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoyfW64f_jk

Karin

Ever heard about making a phone call and talk to people for real ?

TuxThePenguin

this story is so poorly written, even my Belvedere-soaked, Polish ass cant comprehend it...

Matt m

Who

Sonja

I'm feeling old because I have no idea what WhatsApp is? Aren't there quite a few messaging Apps out there?.. or hey how about actually making a phone call or .. I don't know.. texting with your dumb Smart Phone?? MIA over a message app?? That's just stupid. And I actually really like Redfoo and LMAO.

Chris

Wow. How did CNN & Fox News miss this tragedy? Btw, what the **** is a Redfoo?

BeiberVegasHoHo

Bieber know WhatsApp!!!we all do Whazzzzzzup

Sha

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT I VISIT YOUR SITE. AND I HOPE THAT OTHERS WILL FOLLOW.THIS SITE CONSTANTLY INCITES RACIAL DIVISION AND AS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN I AM OFFENDED.THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT TMZ DOESNT WRITE A STORY THAT IS GUARANTEED TO CAUSE RACIST OFFENSIVE COMMENTS..ENUFF IS ENUFF.. ITS 2014 & MOST DECENT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MOVE PAST RACIAL DIVISION BUT IS APPARENT THAT THE TMZ STAFF WOULD PREFER TO INSTIGATE A BARRAGE OF HATEFUL RACIAL WAR OF WORDS.GOD BLESS U HARVEY AND THE REST OF THE TMZ STAFF & YOUR DIRTY BLOOD MONEY!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments