« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T. J. Houshmandzadeh

Ray Rice Deserves Ass-Whooping

If He Struck Fiancee

2/22/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022114_tj_houshmandzadeh_launch_v2
If Ray Rice actually laid one finger on his fiancee, he deserves a serious ass-beating ... so says his former Baltimore Ravens teammate T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

T.J. -- who played with Ray back in 2010 -- tells TMZ Sports ... he was "completely floored" when he learned Ray had been arrested for allegedly attacking his fiancee.

"He didn't come across as a guy that would do something like that."

Housh -- who has 3 daughters -- says the footage of Ray dragging his fiancee around the casino "like a sack of potatoes" doesn't help Ray's case ... and if he actually K.O.'d her, as he's been accused of doing, Ray should pay.

"Now I look at it like, 'What if that's my child?' If that's my child, I'm whooping his ass. Or if I cant, I'll find somebody that can or something that can."

T.J. says he'll reserve judgement until all the facts are out ... and still believes Ray is a good dude ... but notes, "You don't know what people do on their own time."

022114_ray_rice_casino_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

think101

If a man or a woman hits you, LEAVE. Its NOT LOVE and it will happen again.

nick

True ...he should not his his fiance like she has the strengh of a male body builder.....he is an evil animal

UrbanRain

What a d@uche

nick

Women are physically weaker than men...he could have easily restrained her intead of punching her unconscious then dragging and kicking her

CLuv

Hope they don't get married as this behavior between two people won't change. I have a wife that will not hit me but I had an ex that would be continually physically confrontational. I left before I ever let that get physical on my part!

Isawthat

I did not see him hit her As a legal defense she look drunk to me he looks as if he helping her get up to get home

JuanRambo

Damn another 'Chris Brown' hitting on a woman...

bernergirl

Dont elevators have security cameras in them? Where are those cameras???

Ant Fuller

How in the Phuck do you call that dragging around the casino??? It looks like he's helping her drunk ass up. I swear the media will kill your image quick

Saltine Crackas