Justin Bieber

Atlanta Protest

He's Bad for Our Kids

2/23/2014 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0222-bieber-temp-pad-tmz-wm-3Justin Bieber's new neighbors aren't exactly rolling out the welcome mat ... quite the opposite, there's a big protest scheduled for Monday morning thrown by residents who fear their kids will get mowed down by the pot-smoking, sizzurp-slurping speed demon.

Residents in the uber-exclusive area of Buckhead -- where Bieber is renting a house from rap mogul Dallas Austin.  The Buckhead Neighborhood Coalition is asking protesters to show up at 6 AM ET ... and it looks like lots of people will be there.

More than 200 people say they're going ... after signing a petition which reads, "We have worked hard to achieve our goals and get where we are.  Justin Bieber's relocation to Atlanta can be nothing but bad for our children."

The petition goes on, "Some can't even let their child play in the driveway without fear; he has raced vehicles under the influence before.  What's to say he won't do it again?"

And the end is great:  "Please don't allow a child to ruin what we have worked so hard to obtain."

RPP.

Tabby Catt

So no problem with the Housewives show in Atlanta eh

Clytemnestra

My good friends live in Sandy Springs where Bieber is renting at the moment. They say the only thing they'd heard is he was in a yellow Lambo and did not yield properly when he came to a roundabout. He does seem to be a somewhat reckless driver. Buckhead is the adjacent suburb and the wealthiest burb in Atlanta. Looks like they are already prepared to keep him out of their neighborhood and local streets. Good for them!

Tiina

Bieber just go back to Canada, you are not welcome anywhere.

Elba

I don believe it. give he a break..."dont'push"...

static

Al those people are doing is feeding that little twerp's ego by protesting. Just be patient the situation will take care of it's self.

Moody

We all knows he needs,Help! He's got a I don't give a **** attitude." Justin should already be trying to showcase that. We have to remember he's 20! I'm worried from a parent view, what he's going to be like at 21! At this rate jail. His father Jeremy is my age, I have a 14 year old! I thought about this for awhile he needs better influence than his own father! How anyone will get to Justin, or be able to speak to himcwho knows. That's the scary part, better happen when he 21, or I see big problems. "Isn't Justin Bieber the kid at Michaels funeral that said do not let me end up like this." Who knows only times will tell. I never thought he'd last this long anyway.

Moody

I think publicity stunts for his "bad boy persona he's coming out with next, THIS WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST star, "out for publicity stunt!"

notalawyer

Maybe he will be PROBED by ALIENS in his rented digs...

liz

So he's been laying low not causing any trouble in Atlanta, and they're going to cause a public scene by protesting because they're afraid he might cause a scene? How stupid and hypocritical. And I'm sure there are plenty of non-famous DUI offenders living in that community as it is. Throwing rocks in a glass house.

UPYOURS

Does this mean they aren't sending the welcome wagon now? See Beaver, nobody wants you and your Lil buddies destroying what they have worked so hard for. GO HOME, see if the OPP will put up with you, ROFLMAO.

HumanNature

LOL

HEY DUMB ASS

MONEY CAN'T BUY CLASS!!!!!!

LunarJunk

I hope these same people protest gun wielding murderers, child molesters, robbers...

HumanNature

HE CAN MOVE TO THE SLUMS OF ATLANTA!!!!!

HE'LL BE RIGHT AT HOME!!!!

kathy

Don't these "rich" people have better things to worry about? I wonder do they fight this hard for child molesters that might be living in their neighborhood right now!! This is getting kind of ridiculous at this point! Like how is a person supposed to want to change themselves if no one is willing to give them another chance? and he hasn't even driven a car since his arrest, like give the boy a chance to redeem himself..

Firefly

I can see it now, Lil Biebs and all his Lil's will be using the roof as a skateboard amusement park.
iiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee There goes another one off the edge trying to do a noseslide. Call the paramedics.........oh never mind........one down 10 to go.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments