Miley Cyrus

Make Out Sesh Denied

... By Katy Perry

2/23/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022314_miley_katy_launch
Katy Perry may have famously kissed a girl and liked it ... but Saturday night in L.A. the singer straight up denied Miley Cyrus when she tried slipping Katy the tongue.

Miley's "Bangerz" tour rolled through the Staples Center last night and Katy was front row ... and when Cyrus spotted her she crawled off stage to go in for a smooch.

The look on Miley's face after being shut down is classic.

Katy must have seen our video of Miley chugging a random dudes beer.

daQueen

Cant blame her, she doesnt want any more diseases..

OneLove

Ya, let's not forget Miley and the thong! Ew.. Good for Katey

CENSORMVSICK

Poor, poor Miley!'

abby

Hope Katy didn't catch anything.

shanta588

Have you seen miley's tongue? Yuck

ShotGunA

You can't go around shoving your tongue in people's mouths. Nasty.

liz

haha she's just being miley

brad

Man, I wish Katy hadn't done that. I like Katy. I can't stand Miley. I wouldn't even give Miley a peck on the cheeck. I bet Katy ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth after that.

God knows where Miley's tongue has been in the last year. Licking the azzes of those fat black girls that are onstage with her at private orgies? She "motorboated" one of them at the VMAs you know. It's one thing for Katy to occasionally talk with Miley at a party or something but kiss her? Jeez. I wouldn't want to be seen in public with Miley these days. I'm sure that's why her ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth broke up with her.

Miley is just too gross and too weird. Miley thinks she's some sort of all original, liberated woman or something when in reality she's just a gross, skanky weirdo about as attractive as a used up, drugged out street walking whore who's been addicted to crack and meth for years.

Ace

Katy didn't want the taste of Billy Ray in her mouth.

Kev the Realist

Miley is heading down the toilet and her career will shortly crash and burn as she is taking thi8ngs way too far.... She is now , CLASSLESS.

OneWayStreet

Hot. Mess.

marmar

She have to feel so bad JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA stop being nasty

andy

"Katy must have seen our video of Miley chugging a random dudes beer."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm pretty sure "that" wasn't the reason . . .
After all, Katy has been with both Russell Brand and John Mayer.
She's already been exposed to absolutely EVERYTHING!!!
(GOOD GRIEF)

Sharyn350z

That's exactly what I saw! Denied! Other sites are acting like Perry liked it. Nope.

brad

For some reason, people say that Miley has a good singing voice. Notice how she was just singing along to her own backing tracks?

People going to her concerts aren't hearing much "live" singing from her. I'm sure it was recorded in the studio a long time ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments