« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

I'M NOT DIVORCED YET

I Still Hope Khloe Takes Me Back

2/24/2014 7:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom says there's still hope for his marriage to Khloe Kardashian ... claiming he's not convinced she'll see the divorce through, 2 months after she filed divorce docs.

Odom was doing an interview in Spain -- where he's now playing pro basketball -- and said "only time will tell" if Khloe will finish the job ... though he says he hopes she reconsiders.

We broke the story ... Khloe filed for divorce in December, seeking to end their 4-year marriage after Odom's drug problem spiraled out of control.

"I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what," Odom says ... "Even if we were divorced, she'd always be my wife."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lett196950

I'm praying for there marriage. What God put together let no MAN brake apart.

latinaflava

she was good to him....she loved him hard n he messed that up....can't blame anyone but urself....she's moved on n I honestly can't blame her....he cheated...lied n was on drugs....what makes him think she will take him back for him to do it all ova again to her.....

CaliCakes702

Good luck with that, crack head.

OCSeahawksfan

He chose to the company of home wrecking skanks instead of his wife, let's hope she's smart enough to remember that in moments of weakness. He doesn't deserve her.

SeanymakkFrmNy

He accepted what he did and he has to live with it. He obviously still loves his wife and feels remorse. So keep judging a man because he sins different then you. Losers!

Rigby

Lol don't try and look like the good guy.. You posted a video about cheating on your "wife" that you love so much.. Next

Bunny

Um, nooooo, Lamar. If Khloe divorces you, she will no longer be your wife. You should just put that pipe down now and behave yourself. You have blown more than crack, my brother.

PokeFangirl

When a man take sa video and sings and dances about how he's doing women and drugs behind his wife's back, he deserve no second chances. Yes the Kardashian-Jenners are overexposed trash and annoying as hell; yes Kris Jenner is a monster who pimps out her kids for money, and Kim and Kanye need to just disappear; but, Khloe the one who actually a damn about his kids and was a better step-mom than he was a father deserves better.

Crunkatlanta

He can hang that up... She seem,ore happy since they been apart .he just cause her a lot of heartache... The Game just may be already wearing the robe. While she making breakfast

Lynette

Lamar: You look great, you are smart, wonderful, you are a legend. I'm so happy to see that you have rebounded from the problems that plagued your career. I always knew you were a strong warrior. Thanks for not letting the haters get in your head. I hope you and Khloe can work things out-remember that time reveals and time heals. You both will come out stronger and wiser if there is a second chance for the marriage to work. I hope you don't divorce. You are a beautiful couple together.

Sai

Couple of things Lamar, When a woman divorces you and moves on to the next guy (The Game allegedly) she OFFICIALLY ain't your wife anymore! Also, you have a major drug problem that you refuse to get treatment for & cheated on Khloe constantly for a brief moment of time! Talk about delusional, why wouldn't Khole go through with the divorce? Not a fan of the Kardashians but Khole doesn't need to put up with his BS. Just focus on getting your life together first & we'll see if Khole changes her mind about leaving you down the road. Good luck man.

boo boo

You blew bro. Your marriage was over a long time ago....like when you abandoned her to smoke rocks and bang random chicks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2