Butt Grab Chick to Robin Thicke

I'm Still Thirsty As Hell ...

Let's Grab That Drink

2/24/2014 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0224-robin-thicke-lana-instagram-01
The girl whose ass Robin Thicke grabbed after the VMAs last year hasn't given up hope on a relationship -- she tells TMZ, she still wants to go out on a date with the singer ... especially now that he's separated from his wife.

As we reported, Robin and his wife Paula Patton announced they were separating today after 9 years of marriage.

It's unclear if the infamous ass grab photo is partly to blame for the split -- but 20-year-old blonde butt-grabbee Lana Scolaro is grateful for the chance to get back in there.

She says she regrets making out with him, but tells us, "I'd love to grab a drink with him if he asked."

As for the split, she's not the least surprised -- “Robin acting like that with me makes me think there were many more. It’s a shame because when you have a kid, it's upsetting.”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

tia

But it's totally not upsetting enough to grab that shovel and dig now!

ImSoReal

You are just another girl for him. The real girl he wants (his wife), he can't have now.

Jamey Hunter

Little piggy didn't think much about the kide when she was encouraging his bad behavior.

Pennyjude

I feel sorry for the nasty little girl. She has no idea how awful she is and is stupid enough to believe she matters.

cindy

She says "It's a shame he's acting like that with a kid" but yet she'll "Have a drink with him? That's hypocritical.

Yourbabymama

She has her own motives. She wants a co star she made a movie with. Y'all will see them dating soon. She shouldn't have said his actions didn't bother her if they did. That's why he kept doing it, thinkin his wife felt secure. I, personally would've gotten rid of him the first time.

Truth44

Yup you're a thirsy no a$$ having ho!! Good luck w/that one though you're just 1000 in a total of a million...

Mzkittydc

What a hoe .Shes not even old enough to ''get that drink''! Come on Robin ,you could do so much better!

ifthetruthhurtsdontdobadthings

Robin Thicke cheated on Paula Patton with singer songwriter Jane Bordeaux (Cecilia Jane Conn) (search for her fan page on Facebook) when he practically raped Jane after drugging her with what she did not know was laced pot back when she was friends with them both between 1998 - 2002 - (Jane has pictures and proof of her in their bedroom, pictures of private parties they threw for family and close friends. Jane also has pictures of her with Robin Thicke and Paula. I've seen them, there are a lot and some are intimate. Jane Bordeaux - who's real name is CeciliaJane Conn used to work with Paula at Disney's Buena Vista Television - She has been holding this huge secret in for all these years for fear of retaliation by Robin because he told her "nothing good will come of you telling anyone what I just did to you". "I remember he was trembling when he was forcing himself on top of me demanding me to stop telling him no". "I said no at least 4 times but he would not stop, he was a lot bigger than me, i am only 5' 4", he is 6' 1", "I could not stop him, he was determined to take what he wanted from me... an did against my will" says Jane. In the end Robin threatened Jane "you better not tell anyone, not even Paula because "nothing good will come of if, do you understand me?". Jane agreed not to tell anyone and he let her go back to the guest room she was staying the night in and told her "now go clean yourself up honey, I made quite a mess all over you". "I have lived with this shame and secret for nearly 16 years" conveys Jane. So Robin Thicke has a long history of cheating, but understand, the blonde student with the mirror ass grab was not the first incodent. Robin and Paula's FAUX relationship and their FAKE monogamy was realized all the way back in 1999 when Paula told Jane she was a lesbian and said just had just sex with a girl the night before while Robin watched". Paula has come onto Jane Bordeaux in the past and on many occasions, but Jane just wanted to remain 'just friends' because Paula was in a relationship with Robin. Which only enhanced Paula's growing sexual frustration towards Jane Bordeaux. Paula and Jane Bordeaux were so close that they have even taken a bath together in what was her and Robin's bedroom bathroom. It's all true. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have both been lying to the public for many years about their sham marriage, all for their image's sake. It's gross. As Robin became more famous, so did she riding his coat tales and had the benefit of getting offered movie roles due to who she was married to. THAT is the real and ONLY reason Paula said she did not mind the cheating rumors and Miley. It's not really cheating when your telling your husband it's okay to sleep with other people and you as his wife sleep with other people too. Jane Bordeaux said she will take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. Don't beleive me, just ask her... or GOOGLE IT! Ask Johnny Lopez @thejohnnylopez who used to work for TMZ - he used to work with (Cecilia Jane Conn) aka Jane Bordeaux when they both worked at Disney with Paul Patton. Jane is telling the truth now because she no longer wants to harbor this horrible secret to protect the both of them and their careers. "At this point there is no more reason for me to hide the truth or to protect old friends who have always been phoney on many levels. I am not going to lie for them anymore". I bet Robin Thicke will refuse to take a lie detector test to prove he did indeed force himself on Cecilia Jane Conn at his home in his music studio at night, on Blue Jay Way, while Paula Patton was asleep downstairs. It has been reported that Paula often cheated on him too with men and women. So stop promoting the pity party for her. She lied and cheated too. There is so much more to this story that it is gross. Jane Bordeaux's song 'EROTICATION' on iTunes could be loosely based on the night Robin forced himself on her i'm not sure. You can listen to that song for more details.

ifthetruthhurtsdontdobadthings

Robin Thicke cheated on Paula Patton with singer songwriter Jane Bordeaux (Cecilia Jane Conn) (search for her fan page on Facebook) when he practically raped Jane after drugging her with what she did not know was laced pot back when she was friends with them both between 1998 - 2002 - (Jane has pictures and proof of her in their bedroom, pictures of private parties they threw for family and close friends. Jane also has pictures of her with Robin Thicke and Paula. I've seen them, there are a lot and some are intimate. Jane Bordeaux - who's real name is CeciliaJane Conn used to work with Paula at Disney's Buena Vista Television - She has been holding this huge secret in for all these years for fear of retaliation by Robin because he told her "nothing good will come of you telling anyone what I just did to you". "I remember he was trembling when he was forcing himself on top of me demanding me to stop telling him no". "I said no at least 4 times but he would not stop, he was a lot bigger than me, i am only 5' 4", he is 6' 1", "I could not stop him, he was determined to take what he wanted from me... an did against my will" says Jane. In the end Robin threatened Jane "you better not tell anyone, not even Paula because "nothing good will come of if, do you understand me?". Jane agreed not to tell anyone and he let her go back to the guest room she was staying the night in and told her "now go clean yourself up honey, I made quite a mess all over you". "I have lived with this shame and secret for nearly 16 years" conveys Jane. So Robin Thicke has a long history of cheating, but understand, the blonde student with the mirror ass grab was not the first incodent. Robin and Paula's FAUX relationship and their FAKE monogamy was realized all the way back in 1999 when Paula told Jane she was a lesbian and said just had just sex with a girl the night before while Robin watched". Paula has come onto Jane Bordeaux in the past and on many occasions, but Jane just wanted to remain 'just friends' because Paula was in a relationship with Robin. Which only enhanced Paula's growing sexual frustration towards Jane Bordeaux. Paula and Jane Bordeaux were so close that they have even taken a bath together in what was her and Robin's bedroom bathroom. It's all true. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have both been lying to the public for many years about their sham marriage, all for their image's sake. It's gross. As Robin became more famous, so did she riding his coat tales and had the benefit of getting offered movie roles due to who she was married to. THAT is the real and ONLY reason Paula said she did not mind the cheating rumors and Miley. It's not really cheating when your telling your husband it's okay to sleep with other people and you as his wife sleep with other people too. Jane Bordeaux said she will take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. Don't beleive me, just ask her... or GOOGLE IT! Ask Johnny Lopez @thejohnnylopez who used to work for TMZ - he used to work with (Cecilia Jane Conn) aka Jane Bordeaux when they both worked at Disney with Paul Patton. Jane is telling the truth now because she no longer wants to harbor this horrible secret to protect the both of them and their careers. "At this point there is no more reason for me to hide the truth or to protect old friends who have always been phoney on many levels. I am not going to lie for them anymore". I bet Robin Thicke will refuse to take a lie detector test to prove he did indeed force himself on Cecilia Jane Conn at his home in his music studio at night, on Blue Jay Way, while Paula Patton was asleep downstairs. It has been reported that Paula often cheated on him too with men and women. So stop promoting the pity party for her. She lied and cheated too. There is so much more to this story that it is gross. Jane Bordeaux's song 'EROTICATION' on iTunes could be loosely based on the night Robin forced himself on her i'm not sure. You can listen to that song for more details it's really dirty.

Sup

I think his beautiful wife drew the line when he was pictured with this trashy, two-bit star f ucker. Dime a dozen man, dime a dozen in NYC, L.A. and everywhere else.

Leniese

Wow....this chick thinks she can compete with the beautiful perfection of Paula Patton...yeah...

joe

LANA SCOLARO IS A MULTI BILLIONAIRE HEIRESS ROBIN JUST WANTS HER FOR HER MONEY $$$

joe g