Robin Thicke

Cancels Concert

Cherokees Screwed Again

2/24/2014 10:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0224-robin-thicke-casino-getty-01
Robin Thicke just backed out on the Cherokee Indians -- canceling his concert at a casino in North Carolina on the heels of his separation from Paula Patton.

Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort announced Monday night that his Tuesday night show was being postponed "due to unforeseen circumstances" ... aka ... dude's got trouble on the home front.

This makes three straight concerts Thicke has canceled. As we previously reported ... he pulled the plug on shows Friday and Saturday last week -- purportedly for vocal problems -- but it's clear now he was most likely dealing with his marriage.

As for the Cherokee gig ... all ticket holders can keep their seats until the show is rescheduled (sorry scalpers).

Cool Papa

File this under Least Surprising Celebrity Breakups. We all saw the Blurred Lines video.

BLUE UGLY 💩

No live performance of that rape song with the beat ripped off of Marvin Gaye, sorry

Klaus Heisler

Scalpers.. Wtf racist

xforged

This *** is breaking news? What about Harold Ramis dying? This site is ****ing pathetic.

DiM

I heard it was because Thicke wanted over twice the amount$ the venue was willing to pay.

Jen

Canceling? Canceled? Are you in dire need of an online proofreader? It just so happens that I am available for the job. Seriously. Call me.

Berserk

Harvey wishes it was him and not Miley twerking all over Robin's junk.

Mark

My girlfriend's best friend's daddy's uncle baby mommas, grandmas sons wife's sister inlaw makes 10k per year!

NikkiLeeBertonifor

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do>>>> NOOBJOBS.COM

bkblueknight

youre so funny with that scalpers comment racist

Umanyways

Ummmm he had one if the hugest hits of the year last year and he's performing there? How about arenas? Amphitheaters? Fire his management.

Doodlebug

His shows would be boring as Shiit . You couldn't pay me to sit through one

Doodlebug

He looks like a sleezball. And Paula has horrible style and is not sexy at all..

Yurra Knutz

Butt grabs can eff things up

shanta588

Poor indians they got ****ed over by the white man again. Lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments