Robin Thicke

I Can't Sing ... But I Can

GO TO DISNEYLAND

2/24/2014 11:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224-robin-thicke-tmz-01Robin Thicke is one sick dad.

Robin cancelled his concert Saturday at Orlando's Universal Studios because of voice problems ... but still pulled himself together to hit up Disneyland with his son.

Robin also canceled his Friday show in Atlanta.  It's unclear specifically what ails him but whatever it is ... it must not be contagious because he spent most of the day Sunday waiting in long lines.

Disneyland ... where the lines are 95% of the fun.

0224_robin_thicke_disney_sub_tmz_wm

BLUE UGLY 💩

Taking time off from making songs about rape to go to Disneyland

Lionnnnnesssss

Did he play grab ass with Minnie?

Kelly

Calling a fake sickey. I hope he gets sued.

think101

Can't win, if he sang and had a sore throat people would say how awful he sounded. BTW I'm not even a fan, I just know how much people like to complain.

mick

If he canceled and didn't reschedule I would say thats the not selling enough tickets flu.

Rigby

One hit wonder based off of a stolen Marvin Gaye song.. Thief

jill

FYI in Orlando its called Disneyworld, Disneyland is in California.

BlackStallion

It's because he can't really sing. That rape song only sounded half way decent because of the music and because of Pharrell and TI. When Robin's part of that rape song comes on my ears bleed. He knows he's a no talent, perverted loser. I feel for his son.

Patti

could it be that his vocal chords are strained and he was advised by dr's to rest? If that is the case...why would that stop him from standing on line at Disney? His voice isn't being used to stand on lines? Always looking to stir the pot huh TMZ

Lisa G

He and his wife just announced their separation. I'm guessing he's needing some time off for that.

Marilyn

How come People magazine is stating that Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have split and are seeking a divorce (but TMZ is not)???

LB

Well they have separated. Maybe he's bummed. And I think we all saw that coming.

atimes3

Pretty sure he has "My wife finally dumped me itis" People beat you to the story. He is getting divorced.

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

He's hardly waiting in long lines when he has a tour guide with him. He's skipping all the blurred lines

Cynstriss

Looks like Disneyland to me. Why do some think this is Disnyworld? Also, how lucky to be there on such an uncrowded day! I am not a fan of his, but I think he owes his fans some sort of explanation.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments