Al Roker

Slams Conan

TBS is Like IBS

2/25/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022514_al_roker_launch

Al Roker ... who famously crapped his pants at the White House ... took repeated cheap shots at former pal Conan O'Brien ... saying he misses him on "real TV."

Here's the backstory ... Al used to appear frequently on Conan's show back in the day at NBC, but the 2 apparently had a falling out.

So on the Sirius show "Stand Up" with Pete Dominick, Roker got incredibly holier than thou, saying he thought Conan was on "this web thing."  Apparently Al doesn't know the web is kinda the future.

Nonetheless ... he then took a shot at TBS, Dominick mentioned that Al had IBS at the White House, and Al dismissively shot back that TBS and IBS are the same thing.

Al certainly knows crappy TV ... so maybe he's right.

Chase

Al should know...he works for NBC...which, in case you don't know, stands for Nothing But Cr@p. They're the network that even trails Univision.

Truth

Roker is an immature idiot. NBC should get rid of this schmuck once and for all. NO talent.

Karlotta

Why would you publicly say such mean things about someone that used to be your friend, even if they are true, which we don't know that they are, it's just not appropriate. It amazes me that Al Roker has his stint on NBC AND has a show on the Weather Channel, and he's not even a meteorologist.

DownSouth

Al is right about TBS being chit. So's NBC. In fact, it's all chit made for chit for brains. Tmz is the corn in the chit. The corn that was cross contaminated with salmonella and poured out of your ass like acidic vomit.

KARMA K

AL, is a dipsh.t for telling people he sh.t his pants,what a tard.

some guy

All I know is Andy and the band probably miss being on real TV with their non-Third World slave wages. Conan I'm sure can regularly afford toilet paper. The quilted kind.

Inconceivable!

Really Al?! If Al didn't have NBC, he'd be begging for a show on TBS.

The Zombie

Al Roker is basically worthless on the Today show. He seems like a jerk, and who needs national weather anyway? I don't give 2 farts what the weather is in Boise, Idaho.

SoManyIdiots

TBS was the forerunner of cable television, going back to the 70's. Because of it came the inane food networks that Al hosts shows on and that reality network where Al's production company ran the failed "DEA" show that was promptly canceled. Yeah, Al knows TV.

HngBlkBtm

al is going down in history for pooping himself. Something his kid will be teased for for life.

CremeBrulee

If you're a newsreader at NBC, late night hosts have you on as a guest only when the "real" star bails last minute.

Tracy

Al is turning into a crotchety old man.

HRH Prince Michael

In terms of Demographics and "Numbers", Mr. Roker makes a point.
Still, The Late Night Big Three:
Dave, CoCo, Craig.
!Viva CoCo cabrones!

Clytemnestra

I find Conan's humor so sophomoric I haven't watched him in many years. If I should somehow run into Al Roker, I actually change the channel. I have really got to dislike you to change the channel when you are only going to be on for a minute or two. But I do in Al's case.

oh really

I thought the Today show was not doing well in the ratings..
I never watch NBC