Beverly Hills 'Housewives'

Two Wives on the Chopping Block

2/25/2014 1:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0225_Real-Housewives-of-Beverly-Hills_getty
The fates are pretty much sealed for two cast members on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- we're told producers are gunning to replace them next season ... because they're just not exciting enough.

Sources tell TMZ, there's a 95% chance Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia won't be back for Season 5 -- they're just not involved enough in the series' story lines to justify their coveted spots in the cast.

We're told it became obvious Joyce and Carlton weren't jiving during the reunion show taping earlier this month -- all the other women had great chemistry ... and Joyce and Carlton were clearly outsiders.

But the feeling's not mutual -- at least for Carlton, who tells us, she'd love to return for Season 5 if she gets asked back.

Sources tell us, producers are already on the hunt for replacements ... you listening, Joanna?

A rep for Bravo had no comment.

emz st pete

Carlton's a nasty, disgusting biatches. Can't even stand looking at her. She looks like an old over-tanned animal hide stretched over Skeleton. P-i-g. Ditch her. Joyce and her hubby seem very sweet but are boring with a capital BORE. Brand's a whiner. Kim's insane. Used to think Lisa was the only sane, pleasant one on the show. Now that Yolanda has assumed that role (LOVE Yo & David), Lisa's become a crass, bitchy, self-absorbed and egotistical, meddling, childish liar. Shame on Lisa!

Me

They need to make Lisa decide if she wants to be on Housewives or Vanderpump Rules. I am so tired of them bringing the Vanderpump actors onto Housewives. As soon as I see them I change the channel. Andy Cohen is a complete idiot and doesn't know his audience.

wendy

GET RID OF KIM TOO! So boring....

Lurker

I hate Carlton. What a hypocrite. She creates drama from nothing and tries to act so superior. Good bye and good riddance to your fake boobs and assless personality.

Jan

It's hard to believe that anyone would find these types of shows interesting. I actually found myself watching KUWTK and thought the 5 minutes I watched that quite a few of my brain cells died...how can anyone find these shows at all interesting is beyond me.

Kitty Pussy Cat

cant they find hot new attractive housewives? these old has beens are just repeating story lines. He said she said. BORING. Love Lisa Pump other than that, rid all those old whores

tmzcommenter

They should get rid of the Richards women.

mary

they all look like a group of o ver processed women...brassy not classy..see money isnt everything

john

They should call it The worthless old hags of camel town.

wornoutmama

YESSSSSSSS! I can't stand Carlton! She's too sensitive, I'm tired of looking at her wrinkly body that she tries to pass off as hot, and I'm tired of hearing about her witchcraft. Please give her the boot and take Brandi and Kim with her

toomuch

Carlton quit before this season even started stating that she was going to work on having another child.

Caroline

Joyce and Carlton were a breath of fresh air. After everyone ganged up on Lisa I decided the whole franchise was a ridiculous waste of time. Finally!

RealityBites

Wish they'd take Kim, Kyle and Brandi with them, can't stand those 3 either.

MC

Kim...boring. Yolanda...all she talks about is David Foster and her daughter...boring. Joyce...so boring. Kyle...boring. Lisa, Carlton and Brandi are the only cast members they should keep.

immamamma

Ugh get rid of Carlton, she is beyond annoying.