Rihanna & Drake

Rendezvous in Paris

2/25/2014 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0225-drake-rihanna-akmgsi-01Paris ain't called the City of Love for nothing -- Rihanna and Drake are both in town ... and they can't stay away from each other.

Drake is in Paris for a concert -- he performed last night -- but he and Rihanna have been hanging out since the weekend ... grabbing a fancy dinner at Paris's famous L'Avenue restaurant Sunday.

Rihanna re-connected with Drake at his concert the next day ... slipping in the rear entrance.

After last night's concert, the on-again off-again couple hit up a nightclub ... and from there, we're told they both crashed at the Hyatt hotel, where Drizzy has a room.

Guess that means they're on again.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Can you imagine the cesspool of STDs that are passed between the two of them?

Dead@27

Drake has been known to Murder a Vagina or two.

ImSoReal

Rihanna's singing voice makes me want to hurl.

Astrogenotype

Good... They are both off the market... Then again... Who cares?!

Jill

Wasn't she just with Cara Delevingne lesbian. Bet it was more than friends. Drake is just a tool for Riri to use. This doesn't mean anything. Drake should find someone who will take his ugly ass serious.

Nobody Special

What kind of person pays to go see a Drake Concert? Demographic?

Truth44

UGHH why does he keep going back to this tramp?? There are 100 million women in this world and he picks the biggest attn who$e ever... #SAD

roxy

Good for them. I hope they make it official, and live happily ever after. If you guys love each other, go for it and invite me to the wedding.

billson1234

Rihanna treats std's like pokemon she "gotta catch 'em all"

Chica

Uhh...If you look at the top pix, she's sitting in someone else's lap. Duh

Holy moly

I guess now that Drake is making a lot of money he's finally good enough for her. Before he was really known she didn't even want to bother with the guy. Let's see how long this will last, I'm sure she's just hungry for attention since jo one really talks about her anymore.

Holy moly

No one*

stacey

she is tryn use him as a rebound!she is not over Chris brown!

stringbender

I liked you bettah when you was crippled.

Kingggg

To be honest she's only with him because Chris doesn't want her anymore. I truly believe that it's wrong for a dude to put their hands on a female but I really think she provoked Chris. This chick is crazy & other girls that dated Chris after her said that they never saw any signs of violence from him. I think he realized that she's nothing but trouble. I'm not a fan personally of Chris but I love his music, I love her music too & even Drake's but these people have serious issues. Drake is just getting himself into some mess dealing with her again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments