Robin Thicke

Desperate Flight to Canada

To Save Marriage

2/25/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0224-robin-thicke-and-wife-getty-tmz-02
Robin Thicke threw a Hail Mary last Friday to try to save his marriage ... cancelling his Atlanta concert and flying to Canada to plead with his wife ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Paula Patton told Robin Friday she wanted to end the marriage.  Robin then abruptly cancelled his show, saying he had throat problems.  But the cancellation was solely so he could sit with his wife and try to change her mind.

We're told Paula -- who is shooting a movie in Vancouver -- and Robin had a long, face-to-face talk ... both acknowledging they had not been getting along and frequently arguing.

Our sources say in the end Robin realized Paula was determined to end the marriage and reluctantly agreed, but was very upset. We're told she was also upset.

The next day Robin cancelled his Orlando concert so he could be with their child.

0225_robin_thicke_paula_patton_split_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ts

How's that open marriage working out now?

datruth

I knew this guy would turn out to be the ultimate DOUCHE.

regrock2929

I hope it works out they are a great couple I know he needs to settle down I'm order for it to work

Berserk

Please take Justin Bieber with you...
Please take Justin Bieber with you...
Please take Justin Bieber with you...

Susan62509

Robin's fan are the ones paying for his lifestyle. For him to lie to his fans with the excuse of a throat problem when he could have truthfully said he had a family problem wouldn't leave fans upset and make him look like a douche bag.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Show me that smile again

Yurra Knutz

Why don't these house keys work?

Kobe_No_Means_No

She's close to 40, gonna be tough if she wants another white guy. I think she's still pretty hot though...

EggsOverEasy

I wish them both the worst..

Beefstu

It looks like his 15 minutes are almost up. What an idiot. She's gorgeous...

godmanneo

you were wrong to agree with your wife in this cir***stance. she is wrong to give up. Bring yourselves to God, search scripture for your answers.

Phishie from Philly

I feel so bad for RT. He must be so upset. I can't even imagine.
Dude, can I have Paula's number, if you don't mind.

MrHarryBawls2016

Robin Thicke has had to cancel a bunch of concerts because of low ticket sales. But that's usually what happens when you only have 1 hit song. It's time he realized his 15 minutes are over and when you are the son of Alan Thicke , there was probably only a limit to how cool he could try to act, before the realization started to sink in that he too looks and sounds like a douche. But we wish Robin luck with his troubles and a nice life now in relative obscurity and perhaps a future answer to the question on Jeopardy of "This 1 hit wonder warbled a song called "Blurred Lines" and was the son of "Growing Pains" sitcom Dad Alan Thicke....... =(

Waka Waka Waka

Can someone say.... ALIMONY!!!!

me

who didn't see that one coming????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments