Robin Thicke

Desperate Flight to Canada

To Save Marriage

2/25/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0224-robin-thicke-and-wife-getty-tmz-02
Robin Thicke threw a Hail Mary last Friday to try to save his marriage ... cancelling his Atlanta concert and flying to Canada to plead with his wife ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Paula Patton told Robin Friday she wanted to end the marriage.  Robin then abruptly cancelled his show, saying he had throat problems.  But the cancellation was solely so he could sit with his wife and try to change her mind.

We're told Paula -- who is shooting a movie in Vancouver -- and Robin had a long, face-to-face talk ... both acknowledging they had not been getting along and frequently arguing.

Our sources say in the end Robin realized Paula was determined to end the marriage and reluctantly agreed, but was very upset. We're told she was also upset.

The next day Robin cancelled his Orlando concert so he could be with their child.

0225_robin_thicke_paula_patton_split_footer

Stephiemark

Bull. He was at DisneyWorld Sunday with his son - there are tons of pap pics.

Lee

Me thinks Paula found a new man and Robin's continued womanizing zeal the deal for her.

yaegerjj

What really is Paula's reason for wanting out of the marriage? so she can experience other relationships?

danny

Me thinks Robin does not think he can afford child-support and alimony payments and is trying to convince Paula that he can change and quit chasing every skirt he comes near. Paula should take him for all she can get.

anonymous

I just don't get his guy's appeal. He does nothing for me in the looks department at all.

ladykady

Robin wen u married u married for richer or poor til death do u part u do what ever it takes to win ur wife back this should have never happened.

ladykady

Your wife stuck by u through thick and thin GOD said what GOD has joined together let no man tear you apart.IF love you guys as a couple fix it.

Yak

I guess this jackass never heard the motto, "The show must go on". Imagine all the people who booked flights and hotels to see his concert, then they're left in the dust because of this knob's personal issues. I wouldn't pay one thin dime to the likes of this guy or his ilk. Throat problems my A$$.

anonymous

Robin Thicke cheated on Paula Patton with singer songwriter Jane Bordeaux (Cecilia Jane Conn) (search for her fan page on Facebook) when he practically raped Jane after drugging her with what she did not know was laced pot back when she was friends with them both between 1998 - 2002 - (Jane has pictures and proof of her in their bedroom, pictures of private parties they threw for family and close friends. Jane also has pictures of her with Robin Thicke and Paula. I've seen them, there are a lot and some are intimate. Jane Bordeaux - who's real name is CeciliaJane Conn used to work with Paula at Disney's Buena Vista Television - She has been holding this huge secret in for all these years for fear of retaliation by Robin because he told her "nothing good will come of you telling anyone what I just did to you". "I remember he was trembling when he was forcing himself on top of me demanding me to stop telling him no". "I said no at least 4 times but he would not stop, he was a lot bigger than me, i am only 5' 4", he is 6' 1", "I could not stop him, he was determined to take what he wanted from me... an did against my will" says Jane. In the end Robin threatened Jane "you better not tell anyone, not even Paula because "nothing good will come of if, do you understand me?". Jane agreed not to tell anyone and he let her go back to the guest room she was staying the night in and told her "now go clean yourself up honey, I made quite a mess all over you". "I have lived with this shame and secret for nearly 16 years" conveys Jane. So Robin Thicke has a long history of cheating, but understand, the blonde student with the mirror ass grab was not the first incodent. Robin and Paula's FAUX relationship and their FAKE monogamy was realized all the way back in 1999 when Paula told Jane she was a lesbian and said just had just sex with a girl the night before while Robin watched". Paula has come onto Jane Bordeaux in the past and on many occasions, but Jane just wanted to remain 'just friends' because Paula was in a relationship with Robin. Which only enhanced Paula's growing sexual frustration towards Jane Bordeaux. Paula and Jane Bordeaux were so close that they have even taken a bath together in what was her and Robin's bedroom bathroom. It's all true. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have both been lying to the public for many years about their sham marriage, all for their image's sake. It's gross. As Robin became more famous, so did she riding his coat tales and had the benefit of getting offered movie roles due to who she was married to. THAT is the real and ONLY reason Paula said she did not mind the cheating rumors and Miley. It's not really cheating when your telling your husband it's okay to sleep with other people and you as his wife sleep with other people too. Jane Bordeaux said she will take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. Don't beleive me, just ask her... or GOOGLE IT! Ask Johnny Lopez @thejohnnylopez who used to work for TMZ - he used to work with (Cecilia Jane Conn) aka Jane Bordeaux when they both worked at Disney with Paul Patton. Jane is telling the truth now because she no longer wants to harbor this horrible secret to protect the both of them and their careers. "At this point there is no more reason for me to hide the truth or to protect old friends who have always been phoney on many levels. I am not going to lie for them anymore". I bet Robin Thicke will refuse to take a lie detector test to prove he did indeed force himself on Cecilia Jane Conn at his home in his music studio at night, on Blue Jay Way, while Paula Patton was asleep downstairs. It has been reported that Paula often cheated on him too with men and women. So stop promoting the pity party for her. She lied and cheated too. There is so much more to this story that it is gross.

8======D

What the hell is he doing? Once he gets his head right he's going to realize this is the best thing that ever happened to him! He's a huge star in his prime and now he has the opportunity to make love to a different model every night until he finds a new one to settle down with. He is very lucky that this happened. Hopefully the monthly payments won't be too bad.

ifthetruthhurtsdontdobadthings

jen

He rushes to spend time with his son and wife AFTER she wants to end the marriage. He should've been putting that time into his family before instead of sluts. Too little, too late! He's getting exactly what he deserves.

Troy

Robin is a pathetic middle aged man with only one hit song that he stole from a real artist.

Michele

Miley Cyrus is just one of the immoral women who taunted, teased, and dance very whorish with Robin Thick and that makes her just one of the other woman branded label. Shame on her belief that she had the right to prove she is godless with a married, very married husband and father . OMGoodness she is very very selfish. Oh, she is in controll of her life and doesn't even give a darn about what she did to that marriage. I don't want to hear that if that marriage was this or that, there wouldn't be anything WRONG with her tempting his imagination. Thick is weak and thoughtless of his actions and their consequences. Jealousy!? Jealousy?! That isn't what I would call it. He has defiled his wedding bed with his lust for little girls, oops that right she is an adult now. God Bless mommy and their child.

Dee

Sorry that it didn't work out.