Amanda Bynes

Mortified At Drake 'Vagina' Comment

2/26/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0225_amanda_bynes_tattoo_akm
Amanda Bynes
has turned it around in a big way ... and one of the markers is that she is now remorseful about things she did and said when she was at her worst -- particularly her comment about Drake, "I want Drake to murder my vagina."

Sources directly connected with Amanda tell TMZ ... she is in the territory of being her old self again.  They say the fact that the Drake comment "horrifies her" shows she again has a sense of the difference between right and wrong.

But there's more.  We're told Amanda has stopped smoking weed, she's in the process of removing a number of inappropriate tattoos, and she's kind to people with whom she interacts.

Most impressive ... Amanda is now at FIDM -- the Fashion Institute of Design Merchandising in Orange County -- and she's become so self-confident she makes presentations to her entire class and freely interacts with her classmates.

TMZ broke the story ... Amanda was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolarity.  It's apparent the meds and the therapy are working.

0131_amanda_bynes_through_years_footer

azlee

Great to hear. Keep it up and keep on pressing!

CLINT

This is one of TMZ's worst nightmares. A celebrity getting better. Although I'm not a fan of Amanda, never have seen any of her movies, I hope she can pull a Robert Downey and get her act together. Everyone deserves a second chance. It's up to them how they deal with it.

Kell

Good for her. I wish her the best!

Trish Kerwin

We all have our bad times, but we must not let the bad times out weigh the good. Prayers for Amanda Bynes and may she continue to get well and stay well.

Trish Kerwin

We all have our bad times, we must not let the bad times out weigh the good. Prayers to you Amanda stay well.

Detroit_Allie

I hope she gets better...but seriously the tweet about wanting drake to murder her vagina was hilarious.

Dead@27

Dan Schneider really did a frigging number on her.

tmz_diva

Good Luck to Amanda. wishing her the very best. she has a great parents to stand by her side. so as long as they are supporting her with many others. she can do it! all the best to her.

turmoil23

who de f*** is Drake?

coffeeaugur

What? Who? Why is this information of any value?

BOBCAT

I wold bang her vagina but murdering it would be tugh to do for any ma ...

TheMarshmallowMan

So proud of her, hope she continues her great progress, Hey Lindsay, take notes!

Oh thats right, Lindsay LOVES the negative attention

toxicbutterfly

Good for her!
The specifics are largely none of my business, but I'm glad she's received help, and is on her way to getting her life back on track.

KarateE! Mouse

Always had a crush on her....that drake comment made me a little jealous a few months back not going to lie. Seeing how she hates herself for saying maybe I now have a chance......? ;) **** drake by the way...

Macc 6400

Well... I wouldn't MURDER her vagina, but I'll beat it up real good.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments