Amanda Bynes

Mortified At Drake 'Vagina' Comment

2/26/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0225_amanda_bynes_tattoo_akm
Amanda Bynes
has turned it around in a big way ... and one of the markers is that she is now remorseful about things she did and said when she was at her worst -- particularly her comment about Drake, "I want Drake to murder my vagina."

Sources directly connected with Amanda tell TMZ ... she is in the territory of being her old self again.  They say the fact that the Drake comment "horrifies her" shows she again has a sense of the difference between right and wrong.

But there's more.  We're told Amanda has stopped smoking weed, she's in the process of removing a number of inappropriate tattoos, and she's kind to people with whom she interacts.

Most impressive ... Amanda is now at FIDM -- the Fashion Institute of Design Merchandising in Orange County -- and she's become so self-confident she makes presentations to her entire class and freely interacts with her classmates.

TMZ broke the story ... Amanda was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolarity.  It's apparent the meds and the therapy are working.

0131_amanda_bynes_through_years_footer

BLUE UGLY 💩

She was right about Drake being ugly tho

NOT ELMO

particularly her comment about Drake, "I want Drake to murder my vagina."...............JUST DELETE ALL OF THOSE TWEETS AND PROBLEM SOLVED

NOT ELMO

DRAKE IS NOW MURDERING RIHANNA'S VAGINA AND RIHANNA IS MURDERING DRAKE'S BUTT WITH A BIG DlLD0....

fenuchi

Good for her. I hope she keeps on the right track. Mental issues aren't fun. It is very embarrassing when you come back to reality after being in your own delusional world.

Lina

I wouldn't be mortified over the comment for the previously mentioned reasons... I'd be mortified because Drake is unfortunate-looking. There are better, hotter guys out there to wish to murder one's vagina. Anyway, cue the rabid Drake fans, to the "hate" arrow >>>

Good that she's turned her life around.

AnaakaDiamond

Everyone goes through traumatising times in their life. Good on her for moving past hers and not succumbing to it like so many people do. Mental illnesses aredifficult to live with. You go girl!

NOT ELMO

I FIND IT FUNNY WHEN PEOPLE POST STUPID OFFENSIVE STUFF ON TWITTER AND THEN THEY APPOLOGISE FOR IT, DON'T NEED TO APPOLOGISE, JUST DELETE THE TWEET AND THE EVIDENCE IS GONE....

WinterIsComing

Good for her, glad to see her getting her life back on track.

namers

Too bad she has ANY 'sources directly connected with TMZ'.

Go away and leave her be!

cristiana

I'm so happy to hear that she is doing better! you go Amanda!

stringbender

I am glad Amanda Bynes is getting her life back together. I always liked this girl not just because she is beautiful but she is also a talented actress and presents herself with class. That is something really rare these days. She may have hit a rough patch in her life but I think we all do at some point. I honestly think she just wants to be left alone right now though. You guys should respect that at least until she is ready to start making movies again.

ts

Her real test will be when she gets back to her regular life and is around all those friends who enabled her.
I hope she makes it.

Zip

I always liked and admired her very much. I am glad that she is back to being her real, and true, self again.

RY

Happy for her!! That's great news.

lts

One more thing that would probably make a huge difference is...TMZ!! LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments