Justin Bieber

Weed Found in Seized Escalade

2/26/2014 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_cops-at-bieber-house_wm_sub
Atlanta cops found marijuana in the Escalade that was seized at Justin Bieber's house Tuesday ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... cops took possession of the vehicle after they arrested the driver and bodyguard for allegedly stealing a photog's camera at a fun house Bieber rented for the day.

0226-justin-bieber-bodyguard-mugshot2

According to the police report -- obtained by TMZ -- after the vehicle was towed to police headquarters it was inspected and cops found pot -- less than an ounce.  They also found 2 large glass smoking pipes with weed residue.

Law enforcement says there wasn't enough pot to charge anyone with a crime.

As for whose marijuana ... according to the police report the driver told cops he had no knowledge of what was in the back of the vehicle -- where the pot was found.  He added it's common for him NOT to ask questions.

willhowcoop

Can't someone please just kill this little piece of ****?

willhowcoop

Here's an idea. Make Miss Bieber share a cell with Aaron Hernandez. They can **** and then perhaps eat each other and then be forgotten about. I'm sure Miss Hernandez would love to take Miss Bieber's willing ass and then they can be executed on live TV. NBC, take note. You need the ratings.

Bodyguards still must follow the law.
`
Stealing, pushing, kicking, giving orders, etc. is not permissible because your employer is a celebrity.

boo boo

NAME THE BODYGUARD!!!

goldilx5150

It was mine. :)

Yu Lee

So what if they found weed in a pot? The pot is for cooking eggs not throwing them! The weed was probably from the garden so Justin has nice green lawns! Why is TMZ not giving benefit of the doubt like I am?

Joe the plumber

He'll get shot in Atlanta. They don't *****foot around like they do in L.A.

WhenTheBeatDrops

Justin needs to find respectful law obeying body guards not ignoramuses.

Ronald RayGun

Hey Beaver, you better watch you fricken a$$! They don't fool around down there!

IfYouSaySo

Leave it to Beiber ... To have pot in the car ...

Joe

I'm waiting for the picture of the bodyguard to start talking and say 'I will break you' in a dolph lungren voice.

William Foresman

the hits just keep on coming

BeiberVegasHoHo

It was Diddy's weed!!!

kr

WHY would they seize someone's car when they found the camera somewhere else??? these cops are soooooooooooooooooo shadey! fire them all!

KM

OK, so wait... As much as I support the legalisation of marijuana, I have to ask.

In the regular world, if someone gets caught with a tiny bit of weed, they get automatically busted, even if it's just a couple of grams, but if it's Justin Bieber's car, and there's weed and a couple of pipes, nothing gets done? B U L L ... S H I T !

I'm telling you, law enforcement in America is an absolute joke, every single cop out there. Yeah, I said it. Every single one. Almost as much of a joke as Bieber himself.

Honestly, I'm glad I live that I live in a country where you don't die just for reaching slowly inside your pocket.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments