Justin Bieber

Weed Found in Seized Escalade

2/26/2014 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_cops-at-bieber-house_wm_sub
Atlanta cops found marijuana in the Escalade that was seized at Justin Bieber's house Tuesday ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... cops took possession of the vehicle after they arrested the driver and bodyguard for allegedly stealing a photog's camera at a fun house Bieber rented for the day.

0226-justin-bieber-bodyguard-mugshot2

According to the police report -- obtained by TMZ -- after the vehicle was towed to police headquarters it was inspected and cops found pot -- less than an ounce.  They also found 2 large glass smoking pipes with weed residue.

Law enforcement says there wasn't enough pot to charge anyone with a crime.

As for whose marijuana ... according to the police report the driver told cops he had no knowledge of what was in the back of the vehicle -- where the pot was found.  He added it's common for him NOT to ask questions.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

kr

WHY would they seize someone's car when they found the camera somewhere else??? these cops are soooooooooooooooooo shadey! fire them all!

KM

OK, so wait... As much as I support the legalisation of marijuana, I have to ask.

In the regular world, if someone gets caught with a tiny bit of weed, they get automatically busted, even if it's just a couple of grams, but if it's Justin Bieber's car, and there's weed and a couple of pipes, nothing gets done? B U L L ... S H I T !

I'm telling you, law enforcement in America is an absolute joke, every single cop out there. Yeah, I said it. Every single one. Almost as much of a joke as Bieber himself.

Honestly, I'm glad I live that I live in a country where you don't die just for reaching slowly inside your pocket.

Karvey Kardashian

Do all bodyguards come equipped with a lumpy head that appears too small for their body?

WME2KS

looks like a jersey shore reject

The Zombie

Who said Bieber ever set foot in that SUV?

Rod garant

and why is this justin Beibers problem, he didnt steal a camera or get caught with pot, come lets get serious...you gotta charge him first right before you hang him out to dry.... come on TMZ and all you beiber bashers! y our grabbin at straws now...

Tyler

Damn chill, it's just weed lol everyone smokes weed

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6