Kanye West

The Opposite of Violent

With Camera-Wielding Fan

2/26/2014 6:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is best when Kanye is East ... because not only did he resist attacking an in-his-face, camera-wielding fan ... he summoned the guy back for the photo op he so aggressively wanted.

Here's what happened ... Kanye was in NYC, leaving a building for his van, when a random guy yanked out his cell phone and went for a cheek-to-cheek selfie.

Kanye is calm, but his hired muscle swats the fan's arm and thwarts the pic.

A few minutes later ... the fan is summoned back to the van but there are strings attached.  Kanye promises to take a pic with the guy if the paparazzi turn their cameras off ... and they oblige.

The fan gets his pic, no one gets hurt and it's a happy day in the Big Apple.

cvbm10

pure scheme to make it look like koonyay is legit with his fans. real recognize real.. Pure setup

mre

I'm more than willing to call him out when he is acting like a child and also willing to praise him for a good deed. Good Job Kanye!! I think the death of his mother has affected him in ways that none of us understand and is maybe suffering some guilt for his money playing a part in it , but I think his mother would be proud of him today.

Nicoleasm

I don think this was a set up, at least not by Kanye anyway..it really looked like this "fan", running up on Kanye and putting a camera in his face, was HOPING he would get shoved to the ground or even punched so he could get his quick payday just like the other guy got a half a mil for being hit by Kanye. This guy didn't even say, hey Kanye, I love your music, I'm your biggest fan!..he just ran up to him, got in his face, and then even said "I thought I was going to get hit". LOL, he looked disappointed. People now know Kanye is an easy payday for them

Who the Hell is Khloe

I hate this fool

RZR 800

I am not exactly a fan of his music but have seen in the media what certain paps will do just to get a shot of any popular celebrity. I don't agree with many of Kanye's antics but at least he recognized the fact that it is fan's like the young kid that gave him his fame and fortune. I give Kanye credit to this one. Good for him not losing sight of who got him where he is.

jessdubu

I had a dream I can buy my way to heaven
When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace.
I told God I'd be back in a second,
Man it's so hard not to act reckless.
To whom much is given much is tested.
Get arrested, guess until, they get the message.
I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny,
and what I do? Act more stupidly.

mystic

HE MUST BE ON MEDICATION

Joe the plumber

Rappers needed! Please post your resume on our website: patheticattemptatmusic.com

Qualifications:

Your name must start with Lil or end with a Z.
No musical knowledge whatsoever.
5th grade reading and writing skills.
Kindergarten rhyming and composition skills.
Uncanny ability to copy and mimic other rappers.
3 lbs. of fake gold chains and gaudy bling.
Must have extensive experience with the "thugging" life style.
A violent nature and a passion for uncoordinated sports clothing.

You must be in excellent physical condition so as to jump around a stage screaming yo, yo, yo for an extended period of time.

If you feel you have what it takes; if you feel adventurous, then we'd love to hear from you!

News Flash

Kanye is fake.

2idiots

STAGED.
but i must say the guy who played the role of the fan was CUTE!

Zack

All the paps turned their cameras off.....except your ****ty camera guys. Once again **** you TMZ.

SerenityNow

Hey guys please help k?

Willis

Kangay please shoot yourself in the face with a slug from a shotgun,nobody likes you your music is garbage just like you. TMZ quit reporting on this nigg ER. Your only making it worse he ain't worth your or my time.

Your S&M Girlfriend

The diagnosis of bipolar is so trendy these days, but he is so freaking Jekyll and Hyde he must be bipolar ... or just plain out of his f*cking mind.

The_truth_will_set_you_free