Paula Deen

Riding Dolly Parton's Coattails to

Cook Up New Restaurant

2/26/2014 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0226_paula_deen_tmz
Paula Deen's hitching her wagon to Dolly Parton to try to bury her n-word scandal ... forging ahead with a new restaurant right next to Dolly's amusement park.

Paula Deen's Family Kitchen will open later this summer next to Dollywood in Tennessee -- her first new business venture since last month ... when a businessman pumped $75 mil into Paula's comeback

Sources connected to the restaurant tell us besides the usual family-style portions of Southern food staples ... Paula's new joint will also feature a retail store to hawk her wares and books.

We're told Paula's spent the last 4 months focusing on all aspects of her business ... and this restaurant is a top priority.

0226_PAULA_DEEN_RESTAURANT_sub

Woot

This woman can't keep racist words from spewing from her mouth. Have you heard her latest little "speech"? Pure, unadulterated RACISM. And I tried like hell to give her the benefit of the doubt when this whole thing first blew up with her.

Champagne Jayne

I heard Robin Thicke had kinky sex with Paula...........PATTON.

Truth

Her success is a FARK YOU to the whiners. The good guy wins in the end.

Joao

NOTE TO SELF: Boycott Dollywood
(Dolly Parton just showed her true colours. Not a problem, it's not as if her place was ever on my bucket list)

News Flash

Paula Deen has to apologize over and over Just like the Catholics who crucify Christ over and over.

sus

This is the same town as Dollywood but they aren't neighbors or even associated with each other. Think it will be a great place for the area and new jobs.

Marie

I wish I could say I am surprised, I am not. Of course she will open a restaurant she is a hero to a lot of people who agree with her philosophy and she will be supported. For the rest of us like her or not if the food is good we can still eat there although I would be afraid to God only knows what will be in my food.

Sam

Paulas Restaurant is at least 4 miles from Dollywood, and not associated with Dolly in any way.

fifithepoodle