TMZ Live

Da Brat Trial

Screwed by Lying Immigrant

2/26/2014 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0227_tmz-live-launch-vb2

Rapper Da Brat was on trial for assaulting another woman -- but now the case is on hold because one of the jurors LIED multiple times about being a U.S. citizen. Worst of all ... this immigration issue is gonna cost taxpayers over $20k!

Plus, Robin Thicke's making some sudden and big changes to his life on the road -- and it's all in a desperate attempt to save his marriage. If you're Paula Patton ... does it make a difference? Or too little too late?

And, "Dirty Jobs" star Mike Rowe attacked over a Wal-Mart ad he was in -- so what's the big deal? Mike joins us to explain.

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

Flying Blind

My gosh, who's b-butt was that behind Mike. You let people come to work dressed like that, ewwww.
I was a manager for years, no way would someone be at work dressed like that.

Wow ...

Ok TMZ you guys are jack a$$es, people age - get over it! Stop making people feel bad for getting older!!!!

Real n the field

What!! illegal immigrants are on the jury now???
wtf??
what next, an illegal alien judge !
and everybody knows illegals are brainwashed by there jewish slave owners, and hate blacks.
this country is *uuucked up!

Flying Blind

Only good thing I know about Robin Thicke is the New Rock station I listen to would never play one of his so called songs.

Deviant

Harvey when will you read out the hate mail sent for Raquel?? Oh wait.. never mind, I forgot she deletes it all before anyone can see it.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Deport all immigrants

Flying Blind

If you want to see good looking college girls in strip clubs go to Dallas/Ft Worth. Dallas college girls dance in Ft Worth and Ft Worth girls dance in Dallas for obvious reasons.
Then there's Arlington in-between who get both, Lace used to be great after work in Arlington (if it's still open.)

Wow ...

Raquel, with all due respect - I think you should raise your standards a bit. Paula has been cheated on, lied to and humiliated. No she should not take him back. I'm certain she warned him countless times during their marriage, but he chose to do her wrong. - countless times.

Lala

RAQUEL... You need to keep your PIEHOLE SHUT about marriage and how a WOMAN should EXCUSE a MAN being "shady"... SINCE YOU ARE NOT MARRIED... it MAY be YOUR APPROACH... but there ARE women out there that have SELF RESPECT...

fairworks

harvey tmz suck always in every ones bizz why dont you do something more dignified with ur self!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragon

I have sent comments here before.........I know my name and E-mail address but they never make it through and I never get anything in my inbox from you.....I'm beginning to believe the comment that Raquel deletes everything be fore any one else sees it!!!!!!!

dragon

Just another comment about that know-it-all big mouth biased Raquel....Why is she allowed to interrupt anyone who is speaking?....I mute her when shes talking which is just about all the time!!!! A little of her goes a long way!!!!

Rosebud

How was the juror selected for jury duty on the Da Brat trial? In when I lived in Iowa, those who voted were selected.