'The Bachelor'

Lawyer Vanishes in Court

To Become New Bachelorette

2/27/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011414_andi_dorfman_launch
There's been a mysterious disappearance in a notorious murder caper in Atlanta ... and TMZ has put the pieces together and the missing person ... IS THE NEW BACHELORETTE!

There have been rumors Andi Dorfman -- the smoking hot lawyer lady who dumbed herself down to impress "Bachelor" Juan Pablo -- will become  the next "Bachelorette".

So here's our smoking gun that it's true.  Andi is currently in the middle of a murder trial in Atlanta and she has mysteriously just taken a leave of absence -- and no one in the Fulton County D.A.'s Office will say why.

Here's the thing.  We've now confirmed that Andi is indeed this summer's "Bachelorette."

So case closed.

011414_andi_dorfman_bachelor_launch

ivan

she is an attn whore !! look at me!! i am pretty - look at me !!!

Georgia Wife

How unprofessional! I've never watched the show, but I can't see how dating a multitude of people, making out with them and maybe even sleeping with them makes them desirable. This woman should have stuck with her intelligence and good looks and told the show to go pound sand. Her actions make me think she has issues and needs to be in the spot light and have men chasing after her. I hope she finds what she is looking for.

Usagi-chan

Omg any one but Andi. Ugh she's the worst. Last night she was ridiculous on the show.

Truth

HOOKERS AND LAWYERS ARE THE SAME THING REALLY... THEY BOTH GET THEIR CLIENTS OFF. BOTH USE THEIR MOUTHS. #TRUTH!!

TheTruthIs

Juana Blow is a comic character. What a joke! Andi will do just fine - as the Bachelorette AND in her professional career, if she wants to continue practicing law. Whatever the case, it will be fun to watch a good-looking girl with brains cross-examine the competition!

Livvie

Pathetic

val0512

That is pretty irresponsible .. It takes a long time to properly prepare for a murder trial .

JJ

I knew as soon as she had her tantrum she was going to be the next bachelorette. She must be the most annoying woman alive. She just couldn't accept that Juan Pablo wasn't acting all heartbroken over her and had to make a huge deal out of nothing.

Wow ...

Seriously, she left a murder case to be on TV? WTF!

malgorzata

Andi will return as the next Bachelorette. She never left the show.

dierdre

At first I really didn't like Andi, but after she told Juan Pablo off, she was great. She spoke from the heart, & I think she's a strong willed woman who won't take any s h i t. I think she'll do really well as the new bachelorette.

Kristinajp

Finally. ..someone I would actually be excited to watch. Cant wait to see those interrogations, I mean dates!

Laine

I would never give up a great career for 15 minutes of fame on a convoluted and disgusting show.

Jennifer

I mean, we already knew this information a month ago via Reality Steve..

LeesaAnn322

I'm sure that since Harvey was an attorney, he would know, she's answering the Judge on a Motion to Compel by Defendant's attorneys in which they claim not all discoverable material was turned over during the discovery period. Also, this couldn't be at Trial because as Harvey would also know, discovery motions are no longer heard after the pretrial conference; all Motions and Motions in Limine are heard prior to; the fact that she's only saying "We gave them everyone" doesn't show she's smart, matter fact, I could put up any one of my paralegals and they can do the same thing. If she was doing closing arguments fine, but where does that clip blow our minds? Goodness... that was definitely dumbed down.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments