Justin Bieber

Drug Use Out of Control in ATL

2/27/2014 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_bieber_house_tmz_getty
Justin Bieber
is going harder than ever on sizzurp and weed since living in Atlanta ... multiple friends involved in his life tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin has had an alarming problem with sizzurp for well over a year, and he's been a big fan of weed for a long time.  But since moving to Atlanta, we're told he's "constantly high" ... rarely leaving the house.  As one source said, "Drinking more lean, smoking more weed than ever."

When Justin lived in L.A. he had a schedule set up by people connected to his business.  Since moving to Atlanta, he has no schedule and no rules.

Some of the people in Bieber's life that have confronted him about his drug use have been pushed away since Bieber made his move.  And we're told -- one by one -- Bieber is removing people he says have "ratted" him out over his drug use.

Justin does spend a fair amount of time in the studio in Atlanta ... working on hip hop ... but we're told rarely is he sober during those sessions.  And the thing is ... that's part of the rap game.

0123_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

tanzi

I don't think I believe these sources anymore they just want a paycheck

Crabby

hopefully he will take a hit of sizzurp and start convulsing while he is sucking on lil t.wat's dick, bite it off and choke to death while the other one bleeds to death.

backofftmz

Drink up little boy

Jimbo700

It seem most of the TMZ posters agree Justin kid on a collision course with death, and I agree but it's the Xanax that'll get him not the booze or weed. His comment that he "loves to sleep" rings true....

Monique

Why is this website lying on this boy? He doesn't even live there. That was a stunt did by the local radio station, there.

Truth

DAMN. CAN THIS BITCH OD ALREADY??? #TRUTH!!

FiendVinny

Mehhh... just weed, and "sizzurp" get him on some meth! Then we will see the fun biebs. Hahah

not

the faster this turd flushes herself the better start doing quad cups douchette

bkblueknight

isnt ATL where bobby brown got his crack cocaine on?

Eye roll

You said he rarely leaves the house but then go on to say he spends a fair amount if time in the studio. U suck tmzzzzzz

OneWayStreet

Who the **** writes this stuff?!? How many times will you tell us he smokes weed and drink sizzurp? How many?!???

manbearpig

gooooo yaffa!
and reinvent a room- your FAVORITE room.
yaffa goes floor to ceiling like a skyscraper.
be creative, go stacking , GROWING yaffa!
it's the WILDEST furniture in the world!
call 1 800 go yaffa
to see the fabulous yaffa pasta strainer, it hooks onto your faucet floating in MID-AIR!!!
1 800 go yaffa!

liz

Oh come on, TMZ. All I'm reading here is "Bieber didn't cause any trouble over night that we can report on, so let's write an article and use all the buzzwords: bieber, drugs, weed, sizzurp. Didn't any other celeb do something interesting?

TMP

So many things I find wrong with this... first and foremost... doing drugs is NOT "part of the rap game". REAL rappers, the ones you don't really hear on the radio, or I guess you can call them underground artists, don't rap about clubs and hos and how much money they have and they're NOT high all the time or selling drugs or going to jail every ten minutes. I think that sometimes, the mainstream rappers think they HAVE to do this kind of stuff to be seen as legit rappers and guess what, it just makes them walking cliches'. Secondly, smoking weed, recreationally isn't a bad thing. I'm not a smoker, but the people I know that are, aren't bad people. However, when all you do is sit around and smoke weed, you're just a burnout. I will never understand the appeal of drinking cough syrup and codeine to get high. What a ridiculous "designer drug"... Someone like JB who doesn't have to do anything all day has the luxury of being a burnout and still have people worship him. Which leads me to my last issue... how in the world are there still PARENTS out there sticking up for this kid and trying to say he's a role model? I get that 12 year old girls will do it because they're love sick idiots... and they're 12... but parents? People who should know better.... people who SHOULD be the role models for their children are defending this douche. JB thinks he's above the law and the way he's gotten away with everything kind of enforces that... Oh and on a personal note: The mainstream rap game is crappy enough already... now JB will be part of it. Ish!

Unbroken Chain

I think it's itrespinsible to write articles without naming this so called source. I could call you and say I am friends with a famous person and make something up. Would you actually print it? I really hope not